2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
In what multiverse would there be a reason to start Hoyer at QB in the year of 2023? :gucci:

Commitment to excellence breh :unimpressed:

I hate watch the Raiders now, so the end result was very satisfying. Getting the draft tiebreaker over the Bears is big

I'm in on the tank, so playing AOC would improve odds of winning especially since he's more likely to improve.

Playing Jimmy G is pointless since he's good enough to win a few games per year.

My hope is for Hoyer to play the majority of the rest of the year - McDaniels is most likely gone and Raiders should secure a top 5 pick.

Facts, the tank life is critical right now. It is what it is. Adams ain’t leaving for another year at least so we good just tank, make smart trades for more picks, and draft a QB + all our other needs.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Bowl Cut doesn't care because the Raiders are profitable even with the sorry state of the team.

Raiders are probably top 5 in team merch sales for the NFL.
We will never win a superbowl. It’s better chances of @Pazzy zesty self eating coochie than us winning a superbowl.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I haven't felt this bad about this team in at least 10 years maybe longer...worst offense since the bed and breakfast offense with Andrew Walter and Shell 2 0 and this squad has elite playmakers :unimpressed:

Josh Mcdummy gotta go ASAP ...This is ridiculous

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I haven't felt this bad about this team in at least 10 years maybe longer...worst offense since the bed and breakfast offense with Andrew Walter and Shell 2 0 and this squad has elite playmakers :unimpressed:

Josh Mcdummy gotta go ASAP ...This is ridiculous

Raiders have a top 5 RB and WR.

They should easily be able to put up 20+ points a game.

I know Mark doesn't want to fire McDaniels and pay the remaining money on his contract, but McDaniels needs to go.

If Dave Ziegler won't fire McDaniels, then they can both get fired.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Raiders have a top 5 RB and WR.

They should easily be able to put up 20+ points a game.

I know Mark doesn't want to fire McDaniels and pay the remaining money on his contract, but McDaniels needs to go.

If Dave Ziegler won't fire McDaniels, then they can both get fired.
Some random from a Division 2 school in his first start put up 20+ on us :patrice:

Mcdummy ain't no damn offensive genius...Kyle Shanahan took Jimmy G to a superbowl...this idiot can't even make us look like a functional NFL offense...money shouldn't even be an issue with Mark cleaning house...that franchise is a cash machine at this point

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

xts6SoI.gif

95NWQqf.png

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Just start AOC rest of the season

Fire McDaniels and Zigler

Experiment failed. Move on to the next one. Why Mark Davis is holding on to this failed project is beyond anyone's comprehension

Mark trying to build the Baby Patriots when the regular Patriots are more trash without a GOAT QB :mjlol: