Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I don’t give a fukk Carr never should’ve been let go
Mcdaniels never should’ve been hired
RICH SHOULDVE STAYED

MCDANIELS WAS THE MAIN REASON WHY OUR TEAM WENT TO shyt LAST SEASON AFTER A CRAZY SEASON THAT GOT US TO THE PLAYOFFS
THE MAN WAS ASS WITH THE DONKEYS AND WE HIRED HIM AND HIS ZIEGLER BUTT BUDDY WHO fukkED US OVER BY GIVING THAT HEADCASE JONES ALL THAT MONEY GIVING CARR A NO TRADE CLAUSE MEANING WE LOST HIM FOR NOTHING AND DRAFTING ANOTHER BUST THIS YR WITH OUR FIRST ROUND PICK

HOW U GO THIS BAD AFTER A PLAYOFF YR WITH ALL THAT DRAMA AND GET EVEN WORSE THE SECOND YR

AND WE ADDED THE BEST WR IN FOOTBALL
HOW THE fukk THIS HAPPENS

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
He should be fired before the clock hits zero, but he won't be because Mark Davis too busy celebrating his WNBA ring

Can someone buy this team already?
If he aint fired Mark needs to sell the team he fukked us over hiring this piece or trash HC and GM at least MAYOCK WAS ABLE TO GET PICKS AFTER GRUDEN WAS fukkING UP THE FIRST ROUND PICKS AND WOULDNT HAVE DONE THIS DUMB ASS NO TRADE CLAUSE TO CARR LIKE WHAT THE fukk CARR DIDNT DESERVE A NO TRADE CLAUSE MAN WHAT THE FUCJ

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I’m literally yelling at my TV “DONT LOOK DEVANTE ADAMS DOWN” and what does this old white privilege QB mf do? Look him down and telegraph what he’s gonna do so the defense knows smh pick 6 city

Get Josh McDaniels secret boyfriend outta here :camby:put in Aidan

scog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking at the schedule, Were going to be 4-8 going into the bye week. Hopefully McDaniels bytch Ass will be outta here. Defense looks uninspired....

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I’m out till Mcdaniels isn’t fired.
They fukking broke me. This is worse than the Jamarcus Russell era or before with Andrew Walter or that tuasopipopi bruv.
This is rock fukking bottom. Mcdaniels still coaching me no watch.
I’m done with the nfl till then.
Lakers season starts this week :blessed:
*unwatches thread*