FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I don't understand the talk about trading stars. For what? Draft picks we hope turn into stars? That's hustling backwards. Cap wise we are in good shape. Keep Davante and Maxx.
Plus the dead cap hit we'd take if we traded Adams would cripple us. He ain't going nowhere

I never in my life as a fan gave a fukk about "We should trade him because he deserves better" nonsense I've seen fans spew. I ain't about to be crying for some nikka making 8 figures a year because his team loses. Save them tears for someone who needs it. Adams will be okay. lol. Trust.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I was just telling my boys that. Tickets literally 1/3 to 1/2 cheaper :francis:

Allegiant is literally the bizarro world of NFL stadiums... All the Raider fans are in the parking lot and at the gas station across the street.... the stadium is literally for visiting fans.

i paid $330 just to sit in the 300's, just to be next to a Chiefs fan who flipped that seat + 3 others for nearly double cause it paid for his whole weekend +flight in Vegas.

I literally have a far better chance at flying to a opposing teams stadium,buying a ticket and being around more Raider fans than I do at home games. There is no way that them PSL's haven't been recouped + some by now for ticketholders.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

baoyeRG.gif

TnyEpD3.gif

eisJWRR.gif

MjeslzN.gif

95NWQqf.png

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Fukk Mc Dumbass...the worst coach in Raider history...up there with the bed and breakfast offense except we got Davante Adam's and Josh Jacobs...Man...I'm going to the jets game in November and ain't looking forward to that shyt at all :huhldup:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Allegiant is literally the bizarro world of NFL stadiums... All the Raider fans are in the parking lot and at the gas station across the street.... the stadium is literally for visiting fans.

i paid $330 just to sit in the 300's, just to be next to a Chiefs fan who flipped that seat + 3 others for nearly double cause it paid for his whole weekend +flight in Vegas.

I literally have a far better chance at flying to a opposing teams stadium,buying a ticket and being around more Raider fans than I do at home games. There is no way that them PSL's haven't been couped + some by now for ticketholders.r aeve
Its the #1 ticket for every visiting fanbase...even if their team sucks they are planning a vegas trip...the only way to counteract that is to win and we are far from doing that...our Coach and GM are pretenders...the owner doesn't have a clue either :camby:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
They need to flip Devante(they could get at least an 2)and tbh depending on how far away you think you are they should probably flip Crosby too.
:mjlol:Why do people say shyt like this? How would firing a 24 year old all-pro help our team? Trade him and then do what? Draft another Tyree Wilson who has only 1 tackle in 4 games?

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mjlol:Why do people say shyt like this? How would firing a 24 year old all-pro help our team? Trade him and then do what? Draft another Tyree Wilson who has only 1 tackle in 4 games?
1.He’s 26. Not 24

2.)You have one of the ten worst rosters in the nfl with a defense that needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. You need young cheap talent, by the time the raiders will be good again Crosby will be past his prime potentially

3.)So because a bad Gm fukked up with a draft pick, it means they aren’t valuable? Bad argument

With the picks with these 2 traces you can potentially get like 5 starters

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
1.He’s 26. Not 24
:mjlol:Point still remains.
2.)You have one of the ten worst rosters in the nfl with a defense that needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. You need young cheap talent, by the time the raiders will be good again Crosby will be past his prime potentially
:mjlol:Trading them would make the roster even worse. We have plenty of young players on the team already-- they're all trash. If anything you're proving the point that we should keep them. 26 years old is young talent.
3.)So because a bad Gm fukked up with a draft pick, it means they aren’t valuable? Bad argument
:mjlol:That's exactly what it means. This new regime has yet to draft a single player that's average. There's no evidence to suggest they will do anything with the picks. They traded Waller for a 3rd and did nothing with that pick.

:mjlol:You're suggesting a strategy that doesn't work. We know that, because Gruden already did it and we are still suffering for it. We did nothing with those picks we got in exchange for Amari Cooper and Khalil Mack. If we had kept them both, we would be 3-1 at worst at this point.
With the picks with these 2 traces you can potentially get like 5 starters
:mjlol:We aren't going to do shyt with those picks. All the evidence supports what I'm saying, and none of what you're saying.