FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:childplease: I been chargers since start of the season but it wouldn’t let me change my avi

:umad: misery loves company

fukk the raiders they shouldn’t have moved out of LA
Switching to the Chargers is hilarious only because they are a bum ass franchise like the Raiders just mediocre instead of awful but without the history and fall from grace. They just been mid for their entire existence

I would never switch teams under any circumstances but if it’s for personal reasons I understand (family or friend joined the team, etc)

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Just got to my layover in DFW. From catching up with the thread, I did not miss much.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Switching to the Chargers is hilarious only because they are a bum ass franchise like the Raiders just mediocre instead of awful but without the history and fall from grace. They just been mid for their entire existence

I would never switch teams under any circumstances but if it’s for personal reasons I understand (family or friend joined the team, etc)

Facts, if I stop being a Raider fan ima just be a full blown bandwagoner why the fukk would anyone leave the Raiders for the Chargers? At least breh from LA (still wild tho) but anyone else that do that wild as shyt :russ: