FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Facts, if I stop being a Raider fan ima just be a full blown bandwagoner why the fukk would anyone leave the Raiders for the Chargers? At least breh from LA (still wild tho) but anyone else that do that wild as shyt :russ:
Lol facts! If I stopped rooting, I would just not have a team. Leaving the Raiders for the Chargers is like leaving your chick who’s a 2 for a chick who’s a 2 but wears nicer clothes.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Worth noting that Sofi looked like what a Raider home game would look like if Raiders fans weren't priced out.

For what you'd pay for the equivalent seat at Allegiant, it's literally cheaper to fly from Vegas to LA round trip and have a hotel for 2-3 days

I was just telling my boys that. Tickets literally 1/3 to 1/2 cheaper :francis:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
full
USC qb in NFL x Raiders has disaster written all over it.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Same old bullshyt.
Lowkey the AFC West is trash. We all been playing like shyt.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Since start of this season
So you’re a Raiders fan that switched sides? To a rival too?
Where’s yo spine?

glad we not on the same team no more :ahh:, hated your takes:camby:

I didn’t switch because they losing though, I could care less if a team lose, it ain’t about that

Spineless ass nikka :camby:

Some folks are disloyal….

But not us.

These are just some early bumps in the journey

But this team will pull it together

I still have faith in both the Raiders and Saints

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I don't understand the talk about trading stars. For what? Draft picks we hope turn into stars? That's hustling backwards. Cap wise we are in good shape. Keep Davante and Maxx.

I don't understand that either. Our team sucks so trade our best players so they can win and use all the picks to maybe get 1 guy who ends up good who we will trade away and 5 years again because fans feel bad for them and the cycle repeats forever. We could get Caleb and have an ass team around him and certain fans will say just trade him away so he can win and start over lol

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I don't understand the talk about trading stars. For what? Draft picks we hope turn into stars? That's hustling backwards. Cap wise we are in good shape. Keep Davante and Maxx.

Davante timeline doesn't fit the team, if we rebuild well he'll fall off by the time things get better. He also doesn't seem to be good with going thru a complete rebuild. Maxx is young enough to make it happen if he'd like though