Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He’s a troll nothing more nothing else at this point.
I know what he’s doing but idk why he’s doing this

Damn:mjtf:

Et tu brute:what:

Yes, I’m a troll…. But I’m not trolling y’all…
I’m sincere, please believe me:why:

It don’t benefit me to troll y’all…. The success of Jimmy fits my agenda if you really think about it so I cant be trolling

Not to mention I hate the Cheifs and I don’t like the Broncos or Russ. What more do I need to prove myself?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Damn:mjtf:

Et tu brute:what:

Yes, I’m a troll…. But I’m not trolling y’all…
I’m sincere, please believe me:why:

It don’t benefit me to troll y’all…. The success of Jimmy fits my agenda if you really think about it so I can be trolling
How the fukk it fits your agenda you a multi team jumping ass nikka?
He’s gone from the niners worry about ya team with Trey lance running for his life in a pre season game.

Carr was my dude but he’s gone and you won’t see me all up in the Saints thread acting a fool gagaging over him. I wish him success over there but that’s fukking it:gucci:
Good GOD I HATE YOU FOLLOWING A nikka TO ANOTHER TEAM ASS nikkaS!

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
How the fukk it fits your agenda you a multi team jumping ass nikka?
He’s gone from the niners worry about ya team with Trey lance running for his life in a pre season game.

Carr was my dude but he’s gone and you won’t see me all up in the Saints thread acting a fool gagaging over him. I wish him success over there but that’s fukking it:gucci:
Good GOD I HATE YOU FOLLOWING A nikka TO ANOTHER TEAM ASS nikkaS!

It’s not Team Jumping :russ:

It’s an Alliance of Teams and Stan groups

Forty SaiDers is real breh:blessed:

So it’s ok to root for Carr

We finna run the league all the way to Allegiant Stadium Feb 11, 2024:salute:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
It’s not Team Jumping :russ:

It’s an Alliance of Teams and Stan groups

Forty SaiDers is real breh:blessed:

So it’s ok to root for Carr

We finna run the league all the way to Allegiant Stadium Feb 11, 2024:salute:
Yeah speak for yourself I don’t do that shyt only time I’ll root for anyone else if it helps the Raiders not that other bullshyt only Raider that deserved me rooting for him was Charles Woodson
You are a troll :unimpressed:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yeah speak for yourself I don’t do that shyt only time I’ll root for anyone else if it helps the Raiders not that other bullshyt only Raider that deserved me rooting for him was Charles Woodson
You are a troll :unimpressed:

Well either way. Good game. You may not believe me but I know the other Raiders brehs do.

We’ll get there and I recognize trust must be earned and not given. So I respect your apprehension

Definitely wish you guys success this year. I actually believe in y’all and I definitely hope y’all beat the shyt out of the Chiefs and Broncos. It’s time for Mahomes era to end.

Let him have that Big Ben career where he won his SBs early and never gets back there again.

Also I hope y’all sweep the Russ & Broncos….. I will never like this dude from a competitive standpoint and pray for his professional downfall at all times

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Well either way. Good game. You may not believe me but I know the other Raiders brehs do.

We’ll get there and I recognize trust must be earned and not given. So I respect your apprehension

Definitely wish you guys success this year. I actually believe in y’all and I definitely hope y’all beat the shyt out of the Chiefs and Broncos. It’s time for Mahomes era to end.

Let him have that Big career where he won his SBs early and never gets back there again.

Also I hope y’all sweep the Broncos….. I will never like this dude from a competitive standpoint and pray for his professional downfall at all times
We? :unimpressed:
I wish yall niners no success(unless its vs a division opponent or helping us going to the playoffs)fukk this ali kumbaya hands holding shyt