Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Aidan the truth? :ohhh:

1. AIDAN O’CONNELL, LAS VEGAS RAIDERS

O’Connell’s Raiders debut was reminiscent of his 2021 season at Purdue, when he earned an elite passing grade. The fourth-round pick in last April’s draft finished his first game in the pros 15-of-18 passing (with two drops, 94.4% adjusted completion percentage) with 141 passing yards and two big-time throws. The performance earned him a 90.8 passing grade on the day, by far the highest mark for any rookie quarterback. We’re hoping to see him against some first-team defenses at some point before the regular season begins.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's hard to judge any QB in the preseason. I will say that he can make the throws. He has a distinct lack of mobility though.

He's an intriguing project. It wouldn't stop me from taking Caleb if I were the Raiders GM.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
TRAINING CAMP UPDATES VS RAMS DAY1:

▪️Raiders offensive line is, for lack of better words, bullying the Rams defensive line on 1-on-1’s.

▪️Hunter Renfrow just put a man on a different planet on a crosser a moment ago.
Nasty route.

▪️Adams and Renfrow had couple reps each against Rams DBs in 1 on 1’s. Looked good.

▪️Matthew Stafford said Maxx Crosby was in the backfield a few times and "any time he gets within 5 feet of me he's yelling 'sack' in my face"

So he doesn't know if those were actually sacks or what lol

▪️Jimmy G with a 70-yard TD to Phillip Dorsett on a wide open post. Great play design.

▪️Davante Adams is just fine. He was cooking today.

▪️Another pick for Sam Webb off the deflection - against Stetson Bennett.

▪️While the #Raiders have been in the head of Stetson Bennett today the same can’t be said for Matt Stafford. He was looking good hitting targets on the outside.

▪️Davante Adams winning every matchup thrown at him.
2 straight TDs in man coverage. Jimmy threw one of them and Hoyer threw the other.
Also has drawn 2 pass interferences on deep balls.

▪️During 11-on-11, #Raiders DE Maxx Crosby chased down Cam Akers on a run play and tried to punch the ball loose. Akers took exception. Both sidelines cleared and got into the scrum.

▪️RB Sincerely McCormick doing a little bit of damage late in practice. Took a pass from Brian Hoyer to the house and followed up with another solid gain a few plays later. Per, Levi Edwards.

▪️ Jimmy G in #Raiders 2-minute:

5/9, resulting in FG
-Sideline incomplete Davante
-Abdullah in flat for 10
-Adams sideline catch for 30
-Screen Abdullah no gain
-Hooper catch for 10
*redzone*
-Meyers catch for 10
-Inc. out of bounds
-Inc. out of bounds
-Incomplete Adams.

▪️Jakobi Meyers has been very Solid all camp.
The range to get open across middle time after time but also having the ability to snag ball at high point (jump ball TD in redzone today)

▪️Overall solid day for both teams. Raiders seem to start slow today but picked it up. Redzone needed more creativity today. Maxx Crosby is that Old School type Raider. He’ll antagonize you all day and beat up your teams RB.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Aidan the truth? :ohhh:

1. AIDAN O’CONNELL, LAS VEGAS RAIDERS

O’Connell’s Raiders debut was reminiscent of his 2021 season at Purdue, when he earned an elite passing grade. The fourth-round pick in last April’s draft finished his first game in the pros 15-of-18 passing (with two drops, 94.4% adjusted completion percentage) with 141 passing yards and two big-time throws. The performance earned him a 90.8 passing grade on the day, by far the highest mark for any rookie quarterback. We’re hoping to see him against some first-team defenses at some point before the regular season begins.
I believe I was the only one in here saying Raiders got their Tom Brady and it was a great pick during the Draft :sas2:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
TRAINING CAMP UPDATES vs the Rams Day 2:

▪️Zamir White ripped off a long run in team period, impressive considering he was going up against the likes of Aaron Donald on a few snaps. But for the most part the Rams did better stopping the run then they did the pass.

▪️Rookie Jakorian Bennett continued to shine, making a few timely pass deflections.
Another CB who made some plays was David Long the former Ram himself.

▪️Jimmy G threw multiple TDs today and even OVER Threw 2 deep balls for those that think he can't throw deep. He was in great spirits talking with him here after practice.

▪️ Aidan O’Connell having himself a good day. Completed two balls on the sideline in the only place he could put it with pressure in his face. Did have an intentional grounding and held on a bit too long at other times, but the arm talent is there.

▪️ Fantastic two-minute drill from Jimmy G:

6/6, leading to FG in redzone with 8 secs left
-Renfrow catch for 7 yards
-Adams catch for 5 yards
-Adams catch for 10 yards
-Meyers across middle for 20 yards
-Meyers catch (extremely tight window) for 12 yards.
-Meyers catch for 8 yards.

▪️Marcus Epps came away with another pick in 7-on-7’s.

▪️Raiders DL dominated Rams OL. DOMINATED. Maxx Crosby can’t be blocked.

▪️Rams DL were much better today winning their reps against the Raiders OL.

▪️Rookie Nesta Jade Silvera and Adam Butler are, for lack of better words once again, rag dolling some people in 1-on-1’s.

▪️First joint practice rep of the day, and the first skirmish of the day. Donald vs Netane Muti. Donald looked like he had a plan all along to start a dustup on his first rep.

▪️Matthew Stafford had a pretty good day getting the ball out to his receivers. I will say a few of those completions would have been counted as Sacks, but can’t touch the red jersey.

▪️Hunter Renfrow had himself a day. The quickest and most explosive he’s ever been.

▪️The Raiders' receivers and tight ends were giving the Rams' defensive backs the business in one-on-one and seven-on-seven red zone drills. Hunter Renfrow! Caught 3 TDs in the RedZone all from Jimmy G.

▪️Jimmy hasn’t thrown a single pick to the Rams or Niners in the 4 practices they’ve had.

▪️ Raiders' backup Quarterback Brian Hoyer found receiver Tre Tucker on a post route for a 30-yard touchdown.

▪️ After a special teams period, the Raiders' first-team offense took the field again for another move-the-ball drill. Garoppolo led another meticulous drive that ended with a short touchdown pass to Rookie TE Michael Mayer in the red zone.

▪️Stafford wanted a deep receiver on a throw but settled for a short pass to beat pressure from Crosby. Stafford's second series, minus Havenstein, featured heavy pressure from the Raiders' defensive line. If sacks counted, Stafford would have had one from the interior (Raiders defensive tackle Adam Butler), and another off the right edge on fourth down from Maxx Crosby.

▪️Garoppolo made a few completions got close to the goaline where he should've completed a touchdown to Mayer on the next snap, but threw it a bit behind him. On 4th down, Garoppolo targeted Davante Adams on a fade route in the corner of the end zone. Adams made the catch and the Raiders' sideline celebrated, but the referees ruled him out of bounds. There was lengthy discussion between both teams debating whether Adams was in, but the call ultimately stood and the Rams' defense ended practice with a win. Obviously you don’t get re-play in practice. Jimmy G said jokingly that they have the footage that Davante was in.

▪️Overall Notes was a good day for Both teams. No clear winner.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hunter is becoming Jimmy G favorite target and security blanket

Hunter going to have 120 reception 989 yards 7 TD's this year:wow:
Damn it’s crazy hunter could be wr 3 this year and we have the new rookie TE too this offense can be lethal. Like always the Defense will be the key to success.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Damn it’s crazy hunter could be wr 3 this year and we have the new rookie TE too this offense can be lethal. Like always the Defense will be the key to success.
Yo AHCH I'm super excited this defense looks fast & physical, The Offense already having NFL Coaches and GMs saying this offense is going to be one of the leagues best

But this is the X factor for me is that the players finally believing in the coaches scheme and philosophy on Offense and Defense also These players respect and like each other, they are on the Same page

Just Win Baby.

In Mark I Trust