Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
This is Dave Zilgler draft! He made a statement that he ain't Josh McDaniels puppet, he addressed the needs of The Raider's did his homework, listened to Patrick Graham and Josh McDaniels what they need and looking for and said okay, thinks for the input now let me do my Job, I know your system's, I know what players you like but I'm the GM I got this

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

Tucker is taking over the role for Renfrow on Kick Return and Punt Return, Renfrow tired of getting his helmet rock & taking bone shattering Concussion shots :pachaha:

His body couldn't take it no more :mjlol:

In the Word's of Raekwon "Fragile Like An Ordinary White Child" :russ:

Tucker is fast and explosive he put up numbers in the KR game last year and took a few to the house

When The Raider's selected Tucker Renfrow was like:mjcry:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Rd 1 ~ Tyree Wilson DE
Grade ~ A+

Rated top 3 pick and Rated as The Best Best Pass Rusher in the draft

My Comparison ~ Charles Haley, Aldon Smith, Myles Garrett

Impact Player on Day 1, Future multiple Pro Bowl's selection, will cause havoc on opposing teams, type of player that give Coaches and Offense Coordinators nightmares that they have to plan their game around

Will be used like Aldon Smith was used on The 49ers meaning he will Rush the Quarterback from the Right and Left Side DE position, Left and Right Side DT position, Standing 5 Edge Rusher on the Left and Right Side. he will be everywhere also he blows up plays in the back field on run plays, plays hard, fast and is physical

Wingspan is 86 inches longer than Maxx Crosby , 6'5 265 with elite off edge burst

Tyree just made the Raider's Defense Better, Made The Pass Rush better, made the secondary better he's an Impact player

He made Crosby, Chandler, Koonce life easier, expect increase sacks from Chandler, Crosby, Koonce, pass rushing DT Tiller and Rookie DT Young

Patrick Graham is going to go crazy playing with different Pass Rushing situations Rotation

Crosby & Tyree at DE with Chandler & Tiller DT and koonce blitzing

Crosby & Koonce at DE with Chandler & Tyree at DT

Tyree & Koonce at DE with Chandler & Crosby at DT

Tyree Blitzing in 5 Technique with Crosby & Koonce DE and Chandler & Tiller DT

Chandler & Koonce at DE with Crosby & Tyree at DT

So many multiple pass rushing front's teams about to go crazy and the offense linemen going to get worn down

Quarterbacks going to be running for their life, who in the hell you double teaming

And The Raiders are playing Press Now what we used to call Bump N Run, The CB's up on the line and bumping the receiver in the 5 yard window and with that Pass Rush the Quarterback have less time to throw causing force throws, interceptions, strip sack fumbles, Sacks, Quarterback running for his life, throwing away the ball and extra hits on the quarterback

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
With Tyree Wilson, Chandler, Maxx Crosby, Koonce and Pass Rushing DT Tiller with Rookie DT Young who finally started to get more QB pressure and sacks at DT last year at Alabama this Raider Defense Line have the Potential to be the best pass rushing line since The Raiders 90-95 D Line when they had Howie Long, Greg Townsend, Anthony Smith, Scott Davis & Aaron Wallace terrorizing Quarterbacks

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

Will Compete with Alex Barr at RG, I like Alex Barr he turned out to be powerful run blocker at 6'5 330 pound's

Another Tough, Physical & Mean player

Last edited:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
What I got from this draft and undrafted free agents Raider's drafted players that's physical with a Nasty Mean Streak, that's also have high Football IQ, plays aggressively and goes hard every single play

New England Patriots type of players with high IQ, high non stop motor, plays hard on every snap that plays The Raider's way of football which is physical, nasty, mean and hard hitting

Last edited:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

Oh okay Now I see what the Raider's are doing, I'm an Andre James fan at C but there was Talk that the Raiders tried to trade Andre James at Center because they want Last 1st Round Pick and starter at LG Graham

But I think he will Compete for the RT

Nasty Demeanor! Are y'all getting the picture yet

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Raiders are going back to their Nasty, Physical and Hard Hitting style of play :demonic:

With New England Patriots Non Stop Motor that have High Football IQ guys :troll:

We getting Nasty Again :noah:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

Las Vegas Raiders​

After landing Tyree Wilson and Michael Mayer to open their draft in emphatic style, the Raiders also added some key cogs at positions of need. Doubling up at defensive tackle was probably unnecessary, especially considering they failed to add any pieces to the offensive trenches.

That said, it’s a solid draft class that will produce multiple starters and could have the future face of the franchise in the form of Purdue’s Aidan O’Connell, who is a great fit for head coach Josh McDaniels.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

Raiders fan we need a player like Ruggs, Drafted Ruggs 2.0 who's this guy wasted pick :mjlol:

Day 1 player! Raiders KR/PR just made the special teams better as the Returner in Punt and Kick Offs a threat to go all the way every time he's returning and will be the Gunner on Special Teams

Will stretch the field on offense also playing in the slot.

Raider's fan but Jimmy G arm, Shut up and pay attention the Raider's want players that can catch the ball of short to intermediate passes and turn it into big plays

Ziegler says he will compete at Wr position for a starting role and be The Returner on Punts and Kick Offs, we got Renfrow and Tucker battling and both will see playing time on the field

Last edited:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I forgot we signed Jordan Ellis from The 49ers for pass rushing at DE.

So We got Tyree Wilson, Maxx Crosby, Chandler Jones, Jordan Ellis with 5 Technique and Linebacker Koonce

That's 5 pass rushers DE

With Pass Rushing DT Tiller and Nicholas

And 3 Down DT that can defend the Run and pass the rusher with Rookie Young and DT Butler

That's 9 lineman on the front that can rush the passer:blessed:

It's a copy cat league San Francisco 49ers started that trend again followed by The Eagles

Last edited: