2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

They should move him like today

Who didn’t see this coming? :skip:

Smh, Jacobs is literally the only player I like on the team at this point. Everyone else either trash or haven’t done enough for me to get behind them.

I really need Mark to just sell the team to a modern day billionaire maverick of some kind. At least we’ll keep some of the same rebel vibes. But this shyt toxic at this point there’s no reason to have any hope for this team.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Kiper...one of his head-scratching moves:

Las Vegas Raiders
The pick: Tyree Wilson, DE, Texas Tech (No. 7)

Look, I get it, Wilson is a high-upside pass-rusher with a 6-foot-6 frame, and those types of guys go in the top 10. But this is a reach on my board, especially with cornerback Christian Gonzalez still available when Las Vegas picked. Corner is a bigger need for this team.

I have Wilson at No. 16 overall on my board. His traits didn't always match his production -- he wasn't as dominant as he should have been in the Big 12. Plus, he has a foot injury and didn't work out before the draft. There's some risk here.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kiper...one of his head-scratching moves:

Las Vegas Raiders
The pick: Tyree Wilson, DE, Texas Tech (No. 7)

Look, I get it, Wilson is a high-upside pass-rusher with a 6-foot-6 frame, and those types of guys go in the top 10. But this is a reach on my board, especially with cornerback Christian Gonzalez still available when Las Vegas picked. Corner is a bigger need for this team.

I have Wilson at No. 16 overall on my board. His traits didn't always match his production -- he wasn't as dominant as he should have been in the Big 12. Plus, he has a foot injury and didn't work out before the draft. There's some risk here.
He has Levi’s top 5. Dude at this point is just an accessory to the draft. Dudes been horrible for year

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

8gTIDX8.gif