Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
:lolbron:

My Old School Ill Community Alumni from The Reason, I forgot the name of the Sports section & The Donkey

Hang in there Brother remember The Raiders Thread in the Ill Community when Tyrell Pryor, Aaron Brooks was our Quarterback :mjlol:

And Hue Jax City came with Jason Campbell and we had That Run, Our Raiders Thread was Poppin! We was like The Raider's are back :ohlawd:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

6'9 330 pounds was projected to go in the 5th Rd, he was on the Raider's radar and many other teams, The Raider's beat out multiple teams that wanted to sign him! Another Steal for the Raiders we just got 2 monster offensive lineman who was projected mid rounds pick in the UFA

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I like The Bill Belicheck Way McDaniel and Ziegler brought to The Raider's! No Job is safe! No Starting Position is locked, You have to win your job, Competition! I like this, I like what I seeing we have 92 players right now, and the cuts about to start! Everybody fighting for a job and playing time who want it the most

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Rd 2 ~ Michael Mayer TE
Grade ~ A+

My Comparison ~ Gronk, Jason Witten
Physical Toughness ~ Mark Bravo

Rated Best TE In Draft Class
Projected 1st Rd Pick
Raiders got a Great Player considered by Many The Steal of the Draft

Day 1 Starter! Future Multiple All Pro TE, Michael Mayer will make an Immediate Impact

“I pride myself on being physical out there, there’s no doubt about it. I like to put people in the dirt, and I like to run over people.”

Michael Mayer True All Around TE with the Power and Willingness to turn into a Dominant In Line Blocker, At 6'5 is a Huge Receiving Target with Excellent Hands, Was better than any TE or WR in this class in Contested Catch Situations, Will Make The Tough Catches, Don't Shy Away from Contact, best strength is Toughness and Strength after the Catch, Described as a Human Bulldozer when the ball gets in his hands, fluid route runner, finds the soft spots in Zone defense

Michael Mayer’s Strengths​

• Possesses ideal frame and demeanor to play Y tight end in the NFL.
  • Makes effort to strain and win his run blocks.
  • Meets defender with foot slide to gain positioning.
  • Fits up his run blocks with decent force.
  • Can climb on top of defender’s toes before snapping break off.
  • Maintains his stride speed through route turns.
  • Rarely distracted by route or catch conflict.
  • Sinks suddenly into zone void and presents numbers to his quarterback.
  • Plays big when it’s time to win the contested catch

Last edited: