I guess we're going DB on day 3?

Fu2cP51aAAM1wef

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
We justed picked a 24 year old QB who will be 25 in September.

Aiden O'Connell from Purdue.

Just saw he's a big time Christian.

Anyone seen him play? Seems like a career backup. Which is fine in the 4th round.

Last edited:

sanchol33t

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We justed picked a 24 year old QB who will be #5 in September.

Anyone seen him play? Seems like a career backup. Which is fine in the 4th round.
he's not bad, but not worth a 4rth pick. Definitely a project. Should have been a late 5 or 6th round pick. Should have picked an offensive lineman. Especially a right tackle. We have zero o-line picks. The receiver pick should have also been an o-lineman. This is ridiculous.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We justed picked a 24 year old QB who will be #5 in September.

McDaniels got his Stidham replacement :troll:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
he's not bad, but not worth a 4rth pick. Definitely a project. Should have been a late 5 or 6th round pick. Should have picked an offensive lineman. Especially a right tackle. We have zero o-line picks. The receiver pick should have also been an o-lineman. This is ridiculous.
24-25 year olds shouldn't be projects. Maybe he's Jarrett Stidham's replacement.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
We justed picked a 24 year old QB who will be 25 in September.

Anyone seen him play? Seems like a career backup. Which is fine in the 4th round
Quick Release compared to Tom Brady, accurate passer, high intelligent IQ, pure pocket passer, great field vision, look off safety's, delivers the ball with accuracy, anticipation & on time, field general, calm in the pocket, doesn't get rattled, plays in the system, great offensive mind, nimble footwork in the Pocket, Above Average Arm Strength, Lacks mobility & Athleticism, he won't beat you with his feet,Throwback Prototypical NFL Quarterback.

Josh McDaniels got his Tom Brady and Gronk in this draft

Last edited:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
A whole draft and they only came away with maybe 1 starter:mjlol:
This is one of the best Raider's Draft in Years, Raiders got 5 starters and the 6th player not of the 5 starters I listed is going to start KR and punt returner and see time as a WR with special design plays will make an impact. That's 6 players that's going to be on the field. That's a damn great draft

After the draft I'm giving my grades on all Raiders draft pick