FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
There isn’t a QB that could’ve been the solution here :dead:
Only way I see us going up is if Josh mcturd is fired and we have a sale on our good enough players to get picks for, and reboot.
But nikkas don’t want that they want Brady here or give stitrash a chance. The headcoach broke a record for losses with double digit leads and for me its crazy to have any optimism given who he is and his past tenure as a headcoach which is looking eerily similar to this one rn
Like I said, a million excuses. Elite QBs will thrive in any situation. He had Gruden for 4 years and made no improvements. I don't want to hear it. He's mid.

But like I said, since he's so great to you, and it's only the Raiders fault why he didn't succeed, he should thrive in his next situation and go to multiple Championship games.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
If it was only defense being the problem over that stretch then why would they need to keep switching out offensive coordinators?
Because plain fukking stupidity :manny: also the emails fukked us over because we probably have a better record last yr if gruden doesn’t get pushed out, and maybe somehow Ruggs don’t get his ass in jail idk.

But it doesn’t make sense that we add someone like Davante and we are ass like that. That fails entirely on that stupid ass coach. From the first pre season game where he decided not to play the offensive starters. Carr ain’t elite he doesn’t command that cushions of not having to play downs in the pre season.

As for the defense look what happened they still failed to adress it properly and on top they let gus bradley go for a stupid DC that let nikkas like baker mayfield and kenny pickett and old ass matt ryan style all over us

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yea but those qb had defenses that were elite not scrubs like we got. Defense is an issue and no one is denying it. But he was also part of the problem. Give Aaron Rodgers our offense. We would have probably been in the playoffs at least
No we wouldn’t we have a worse defense than greenbay we still would’ve missed it :dead:
On top we had dumb ass mccaniels stinking it up

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
There isn’t a QB that could’ve been the solution here :dead:
:why:
There's plenty of qbs that could've got them to the playoffs.

nikka came out the gate garbage with them 3 picks vs the chargers.

A touchdown and 4 fgs vs the Rams. That's it?

10 points vs the Steelers and the season ending pick?

The second half collapses, 0.0 ratings.

That was the defense fault though.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Like I said, a million excuses. Elite QBs will thrive in any situation. He had Gruden for 4 years and made no improvements. I don't want to hear it. He's mid.

But like I said, since he's so great to you, and it's only the Raiders fault why he didn't succeed, he should thrive in his next situation and go to multiple Championship games.
Yes because Elite QBs are finna play defense and keep the offensive line like a wall vs other teams pass rushes.
Again disregarding all the flaws on our team
If we had Mahomes right now or Lamar or Prime Peyton Manning we would still be ass because everywhere else is shyt :dead:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:why:
There's plenty of qbs that could've got them to the playoffs.

nikka came out the gate garbage with them 3 picks vs the chargers.

A touchdown and 4 fgs vs the Rams. That's it?

10 points vs the Steelers and the season ending pick?

The second half collapses, 0.0 ratings.

That was the defense fault though.
Chargers game entire offense wasn’t in sync and it showed it who’s fault is that. Mcturd for making them do only practice and not one pre season snap

Rams game again p*ssy ass playcalling by josh in the second half and another defensive collapse with baker killing us with a 98 yd drive

Steelers game. The weather dictated for us to run and Mcdaniels uses josh jacobs only 15 times. Then we had Moreau dropping a pass for a pick and then that facemask that wipes out a 40 yd run. But again Carr ain’t elite so why force to throw in a shyt weather when you got the rushing leader there?

So yeah it was the defense fault cuz they fukking got scored on on their game winning drives! We got Baker Mayfield saying how suprised he was at the scheme thrown at him on his drive and najee harris sayng they kept the middle open on their Game winning drives

Again any other QB here it would’ve been the same result a shyt defense and a dumb ass coach that think he’s smarter than everyone but I guess he was able to convince you he is :dead:
Josh started hot in Denver then crashed out completely
It translated here as him starting hot in first half of games then crashing out in second halves
I understand if past season we had collapses like this BUT WE DIDNT THIS BULLshyt HE PULLED IS A FIRST NOT ONLY IN RAIDERS HISTORY BUT IN NFL HISTORY

If we had someone like Lavar the same way his defense is failing him in some games it would’ve been the same here but in a much worse way
Just high scoring games with us on the losing end

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's crazy that some of ya'll have this weird faith that this shytty franchise after 20 plus years is finally going to get it right :mjlol:

Carr is moving on to greener pastures, and we are still fans of the shytty ass Raiders :mjlol:

The current head coach has the NFL record of blown leads, but it'll be different next year :mjlol:

The defensive coordinator looks like he's confused and constipated on the sidelines, but it'll be different next year :mjlol:

The GM gave Carr a no trade clause and Raiders could potentially lose him for nothing :mjlol:

The GM traded a productive DE for the ghost of Chandler Jones, but ya'll have faith in the GM's talent scouting abilities :mjlol:

Mark Davis loves bright, shiny objects and ya'll think he won't make another change if he gets enchanted with the next, bright shiny object :mjlol:

nikkas mad that the Carrs clowned the Raiders after the 49ers games, damn well knowing no one hates the Raiders like Raiders fans :mjlol:

Let's face it, until further notice this doo doo brown team is clown status. They get no benefit of the doubt :scust:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
juelz-talking.gif
It's everybody else's fault the qb didn't play well. Okay. :hubie:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
nikkas mad that the Carrs clowned the Raiders after the 49ers games, damn well knowing no one hates the Raiders like Raiders fans :mjlol:
:mjlol:You damn right! I don't play that WHINER shyt!

:mjlol:And I don't hate my team, I love the Raiders! I'm hardcore with mine!

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
It's everybody else's fault the qb didn't play well. Okay. :hubie:
Keep absolving the rest of a shyt team and think any QB coming in would’ve saved this team this yr:russ:
Ya kept acting all season long as if Carr was the main problem when he clearly wasn’t. shyt is fukking hillarious I lay down facts and you act as if everything I just said isn’t true.
Carr didn’t play well enough sure but lets not act as if we had a top team overall going from the players to majority the coaching this season which caused us to be here cuz last yr we went to the playoffs with a lesser roster than this yr:dead:
Unless Mark Davis sells the team we are fukked unless he and Josh mcturd gets it together
And looking at their behavior as owner and coach in the past I don’t think its going to happen which I hope im wrong.

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Keep absolving the rest of a shyt team and think any QB coming in would’ve saved this team this yr:russ:
Ya kept acting all season long as if Carr was the main problem when he clearly wasn’t. shyt is fukking hillarious I lay down facts and you act as if everything I just said isn’t true.
Carr didn’t play well enough sure but lets not act as if we had a top team overall going from the players to majority the coaching this season which caused us to be here cuz last yr we went to the playoffs with a lesser roster than this yr:dead:
Unless Mark Davis sells the team we are fukked unless he and Josh mcturd gets it together
And looking at their behavior as owner and coach in the past I don’t think its going to happen which I hope im wrong.
nikka, did Carr play good? Yes or no?

full

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
nikka, did Carr play good? Yes or no?

full
The answer is right in what you quoted :dead: Stop acting like another QB would’ve gotten us to the playoffs this year. Why are you hellbent on not throwing any shade on the coaching which was atrocious compared to last yr? Are you one of Mcdaniels nephews?