FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Carr is litterally the definition of "Mid".

Look how much better Mahomes is than every is wild lol

32jhpsiefdba1.jpg

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Carr is litterally the definition of "Mid".

Look how much better Mahomes is than every is wild lol

32jhpsiefdba1.jpg
His efficiency dropped this yr cuz of fukking Josh Mcdaniels and not having a good oline, and Josh deciding to try to air shyt out instead of running Jacobs earlier this season to prove that not picking up his option was a good move. Then we got Mcdaniels turning into a complete p*ssy those games we lost when we had a double digit lead

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
We gotta see. Chandler Jones wasn't a bad decision, how much they paid him was. Just didn't work out.

Secondary is a disaster, that needs to get fixed asap.

We have a good left tackle, which I'm sure Brady is thinking about in his decision. We have the number 1 run blocking o-line according to Footballoutsiders, but pass blocking still needs help.

And we need to clean up the lack of discipline. All that reckless abandoned shyt was cool in the 70s and 80s when we was winning. But now, that shyt just looks tacky and a mess.
Jones is washed as shyt. It was a bad decision thst money could’ve been spent on the secondary especially on getting someone like Gilmore.
Pass blocking needs more help and some.
This falls on the headcoach discipline wise.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
His efficiency dropped this yr cuz of fukking Josh Mcdaniels and not having a good oline, and Josh deciding to try to air shyt out instead of running Jacobs earlier this season to prove that not picking up his option was a good move. Then we got Mcdaniels turning into a complete p*ssy those games we lost when we had a double digit lead
This covers his entire career breh :dead: It's 2010-2022

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation

I’ll always appreciate Carr for taking out the depths of the mid 2000s and the Jamarcus Russell, Kerry Collins years. And the fact he loved being a Raider. But glad we finally ripped the bandaid off. It was time to move on.

My sentiments as well. I’ll never question his work ethic, commitment and motivation to the game. He deserves a standing O whenever he returns to Las Vegas and play us. He gave his blood, sweat and tears (a whole lotta tears lol) to the silver & black.

But we need some new blood at the helm. Brady? I don’t know…I’ll definitely take him over Stidham but at 45 he might age to 65 playing for this dysfunctional ass franchise.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jones is washed as shyt. It was a bad decision thst money could’ve been spent on the secondary especially on getting someone like Gilmore.
Pass blocking needs more help and some.
This falls on the headcoach discipline wise.
Yeah but there's been plenty of times signing supposedly "Washed" players worked. nikkas get second winds all the time. It just didn't work out. It doesn't help that Patrick Graham is just not a good defensive coach.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This covers his entire career breh :dead: It's 2010-2022
Yeah and over that career how many head coaches and offensivf coordinators switched in and out? He never had stability yet yall wanted him to be elite and be able to do it all despite a dysfunctional organization that crapped out on 80% of its picks leading to a league worst in defense. The Raiders failed him and most importantly us as fans.
If Josh got fired I’d be positive but as of now it looks we gon spiral into more bullshyt which I hope im wrong

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah and over that career how many head coaches and offensivf coordinators switched in and out? He never had stability yet yall wanted him to be elite and be able to do it all despite a dysfunctional organization that crapped out on 80% of its picks leading to a league worst in defense. The Raiders failed him and most importantly us as fans.
If Josh got fired I’d be positive but as of now it looks we gon spiral into more bullshyt which I hope im wrong
:unimpressed:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Claim :unimpressed: when the proof is right here.
Carr ain’t elite but yall expecting him to be everything when the supporting cast is shyt is fukking hillarious.

Had we had Herbert playing here yall would’ve got yall pitchforks out for him instead of the stupid ass FO doing fukk all like they did with Carr. :dead:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Claim :unimpressed: when the proof is right here.
Carr ain’t elite but yall expecting him to be everything when the supporting cast is shyt is fukking hillarious.

Had we had Herbert playing here yall would’ve got yall pitchforks out for him instead of the stupid ass FO doing fukk all like they did with Carr. :dead:
I'm bored with this Carr discussion. Carr fans always got a million excuses except just accepting that he's not that good.

I'm so glad he's gone so his fans can follow him to the next team he plays for. I'm sure he'll win a Superbowl within the next 3 years since he's so great and it's just the Raiders holding him back.