threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yeah and over that career how many head coaches and offensivf coordinators switched in and out? He never had stability yet yall wanted him to be elite and be able to do it all despite a dysfunctional organization that crapped out on 80% of its picks leading to a league worst in defense. The Raiders failed him and most importantly us as fans.
If Josh got fired I’d be positive but as of now it looks we gon spiral into more bullshyt which I hope im wrong
Couldn't that also speak to how mid Carr is that no matter who they brought in the offense didn't look good enough to keep him around. Eventually if a team keeps switching coaches you have to look at the fact that the QB might just be the problem. Especially if the QB just regularly flat out misses throws.

Also I know his contract gets guaranteed like four days after the Super Bowl. Does that mean the Raiders will have to make a decision on him or cut him by that point or will that not affect anything since they're trading him anyways?

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Getting that also speak to how mid Carr is that no matter who they brought in the offense didn't look good enough to keep him around. Eventually if a team keeps switching coaches you have to look at the fact that the QB might just be the problem. Especially if the QB just regularly flat out misses throws.

Also I know his contract gets guaranteed like four days after the Super Bowl. Does that mean the Raiders will have to make a decision on him or cut him by that point or will that not affect anything since they're trading him anyways?
They have to trade him by Feb 15th or cut him. If they don't trade him by the 15th, he gets all his money for next year.

I feel like they're gonna cut him. I think finding a trade partner within a month and agreeing on picks is gonna be too difficult. Especially since Carr has veto power.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I'm bored with this Carr discussion. Carr fans always got a million excuses except just accepting that he's not that good.

I'm so glad he's gone so his fans can follow him to the next team he plays for. I'm sure he'll win a Superbowl within the next 3 years since he's so great and it's just the Raiders holding him back.
Yet you ignore all the other facets that the team was shyt too
Like he said put it all on him too :dead:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Getting that also speak to how mid Carr is that no matter who they brought in the offense didn't look good enough to keep him around. Eventually if a team keeps switching coaches you have to look at the fact that the QB might just be the problem. Especially if the QB just regularly flat out misses throws.

None of this really matters if we had a decent defense to close games out
Dead last in the game over 9 yrs but he was the biggest problem
IM fukkING HOWLING :bryan:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
@Black Mamba you really defending that man like that? Breh let him walk. If we still suck then it’s our loss. If he wins a Super Bowl hood for him. Put it this way. We can’t get any worse than we are. I like Carr as a person but as our qb he was pwussy but I do believe under an established team he can do great. Just wasn’t the answer for us.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yeah and over that career how many head coaches and offensivf coordinators switched in and out? He never had stability yet yall wanted him to be elite and be able to do it all despite a dysfunctional organization that crapped out on 80% of its picks leading to a league worst in defense. The Raiders failed him and most importantly us as fans.
If Josh got fired I’d be positive but as of now it looks we gon spiral into more bullshyt which I hope im wrong

If it was only defense being the problem over that stretch then why would they need to keep switching out offensive coordinators?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
He's not the biggest problem, but he's also not a solution. I don't know why this is such a tough thing to grasp.

He's too limited, he has zero mobility or pocket awareness, misses too many open passes and turns the ball over way too much and he's bad in the Red Zone. He's a middle of the pack QB and was getting paid like he's Aaron Rodgers and Mahomes.

Raiders haven't put a good team around him, and he's not good either. Both things are true.

If a QB needs everything to be perfect in order for them to thrive, then they aren't that good.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
@Black Mamba you really defending that man like that? Breh let him walk. If we still suck then it’s our loss. If he wins a Super Bowl hood for him. Put it this way. We can’t get any worse than we are. I like Carr as a person but as our qb he was pwussy but I do believe under an established team he can do great. Just wasn’t the answer for us.
He’s gone but nikkas here acting like another QB coming here is going to save the franchise when we got glaring issues everywhere :russ:
Yeah Carr wasn’t it but if a team can win the fukking SB with Trent fukking Dilfer or go to the SB with rex fukking ass grossman. Then we should’ve been able to at least a AFC championship especially with the amount of first round picks we got.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
He's not the biggest problem, but he's also not a solution. I don't know why this is such a tough thing to grasp.

He's too limited, he has zero mobility or pocket awareness, misses too many open passes and turns the ball over way too much and he's bad in the Red Zone. He's a middle of the pack QB and was getting paid like he's Aaron Rodgers and Mahomes.

Raiders haven't put a good team around him, and he's not good either. Both things are true.

If a QB needs everything to be perfect in order for them to thrive, then they aren't that good.
There isn’t a QB that could’ve been the solution here :dead:
Only way I see us going up is if Josh mcturd is fired and we have a sale on our good enough players to get picks for, and reboot.
But nikkas don’t want that they want Brady here or give stitrash a chance. The headcoach broke a record for losses with double digit leads and for me its crazy to have any optimism given who he is and his past tenure as a headcoach which is looking eerily similar to this one rn

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
He’s gone but nikkas here acting like another QB coming here is going to save the franchise when we got glaring issues everywhere :russ:
Yeah Carr wasn’t it but if a team can win the fukking SB with Trent fukking Dilfer or go to the SB with rex fukking ass grossman. Then we should’ve been able to at least a AFC championship especially with the amount of first round picks we got.
Yea but those qb had defenses that were elite not scrubs like we got. Defense is an issue and no one is denying it. But he was also part of the problem. Give Aaron Rodgers our offense. We would have probably been in the playoffs at least