2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Never gonna sign nikkas who can tackle.

I’m starting to think we really just build teams to be bad. How can you spend damn near 30 years being consistently horrible at tackling, stoping the run, stopping TEs, scoring in the red zone, how the fukk these trash ass nikkaz still bad at the same shyt? How the fukk the last time I saw a Raider team contend Afro Kobe and Shaq was working on the threepeat? How can Mark sit there with all that and expect the fan base to take him seriously?

All jokes aside, Mark not selling is gonna erode what’s left of Raider Nation. Why would anyone put up with this for decades? Literal fukkin decades. I seen all types of trash teams have slight runs but nooooooo not us we gotta stay some shyt. And to top that off they not even the best at being the worst. Goddamn brehs :why:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm actually shocked at how bad the Raiders were today. I was expecting them to play spoiler or at least make it close enough to put some fear in our hearts. This was embarrassing. Should've at least cheap shotted Mahomes after that huddle dance lol. Weird to see a Raider team just be flat out soft. Bring some more thugs in lol. Who cares if they get a DWI every now and then at least the team will have some heart.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Last year, some players went to prison, some coaches get forced out for being childish in some emails. 10 wins.

This year, got Davante Adams and a new coach from Belichick's tree. 6 wins.
If we're being real, them nikkas got lucky a bunch.