Reppin
So Cal
leave-britney-alone-crazy.gif

Leave Derek alone!
:unimpressed:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Like we gotta be the team with the most misses in these 1st rnd draft picks for these past 9 yrs I mean fukk I just remember Mack and Ruggs that weren’t busts :dead:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
God, we’re such a garbage team. What a putrid, terrible, trashchise. The boarded up crackhouse of the NFL :unimpressed:

These fools put the game on at my job. Can’t even escape this shyt :unimpressed:
I wasn’t on that boat but Mark gotta sell
He gotta fukking sell.

The chiefs are coming here not at home for an important game to lock up the first seed in a rivalry game where the last one they Won by 1 point and it was on their turf. They got the audacity to do some weird ass spin in the huddle before the play get penalized for a hold ona TD then score next.
That’s some crazy levels of disrespect wow
FUKKING FUKKK
THEY ARE LITERALLY NOT GIVING fukk AND SLEEPWALKING TO THE NUMBER ONE SEED ON OUR GRAVE CUZ WE AINT shyt

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
You crying and juelzing over a nikka who has accomplished nothing. :unimpressed:
That cac got us to the playoffs twice in these 9 yrs in spite of a fukking dumb ass owner hiring idiots left and right and failed busts like crazy who couldn’t build us a ok or average defense

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I wasn’t on that boat but Mark gotta sell
He gotta fukking sell.

The chiefs are coming here not at home for an important game to lock up the first seed in a rivalry game where the last one they Won by 1 point and it was on their turf. They got the audacity to do some weird ass spin in the huddle before the play get penalized for a hold ona TD then score next.
That’s some crazy levels of disrespect wow
FUKKING FUKKK
THEY ARE LITERALLY NOT GIVING fukk AND SLEEPWALKING TO THE NUMBER ONE SEED ON OUR GRAVE CUZ WE AINT shyt

Mark in over his head. He doesn’t have Al’s history behind him he’s just garbage, broke, and won’t ever get right. :skip:

I hope the Chiefs style on us more. Drop the most points in NFL history. Taunt and mock as much as possible. I want top shelf embarrassment for these garbage ass nikkaz it’s what the Raiders are here for.

Don’t nobody give a fukk about some dusty ass slogans from the 70s and 80s bum ass nikkaz get them the fukk outta here. Trash ass nikkaz don’t even got home field advantage anymore it’s like Mark finished the sabotage that Al started. Get these Davis’ extortionists the fukk up outta here, hope that ginger feggit is left hogtied in the desert…. :unimpressed:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Twice in 9 years is something to be happy over? :skip:
NOT HIS FAULT THE ORGANIZATION FAILED HIM AND US FANS
HAD WE HAD AN AVG DEFENSE IT WOULDVE BEEN MORE
HAD WE HAD A COMPETENT ORGANIZATION AINT NO fukkING WAY WE MISS IT ALL THESE YRS CUZ THEY WOULDVE DRAFTED BETTER

MARK DAVIS GOTTA fukkING SELL