Reppin
So Cal

11LE5nL_d.webp

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We can blame Carr and mcdaniela all we want but I was just going over all the drafts and FA signing over the past several years and the incompetence of the FO was mind numbing. Bad picks in the first round and terrible signing. Playing players out of position. One of the worst organizations in North America

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Goddamn this franchise fukking SUCKS:pacspit:

We can blame Carr and mcdaniela all we want but I was just going over all the drafts and FA signing over the past several years and the incompetence of the FO was mind numbing. Bad picks in the first round and terrible signing. Playing players out of position. One of the worst organizations in North America

Brehs, like I said, the beginning of this thread is the same dialogue as it is now. Most of the same posters too lmao. We literally have 10 years of proof in this thread alone and this shyt don’t even cover the Jawalrus years, the Bed and Breakfast era, the Moss failure, signing Warren Sapp to be a 3/4 NT when he clearly wasn’t that, I mean there’s literally been multiple decades of failure and before that tiny island of success in the late 90s/early 00s it was a decade plus of being trash.

Hardly any of us was born when these trash fukks won a championship and that was in Los Angeles during Showtime. Davis family should be disgusted with themselves and sell to the highest bidder immediately.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
In another timeline/simulation, this guy would be the owner of the Raiders

Mr_House_6847.png

I wish Dr. Buss would’ve tried to buy a nice sized chunk of the Raiders instead of trying some pie in the sky shyt like buying the Cowboys outright.

Al being the rebel he was was the only one that could’ve gotten Doc in since the NFL owner circle too conservative for a male slut like Dr. Buss and likewise Doc could’ve secured Hollywood Park for Al to build the stadium.

Not saying that Al would’ve entertained the offer. He might’ve thought he he league sent Doc over to sabotage. But damn if he was in his right mind they would’ve stayed in LA and had much stronger backing. Hell, even if it had become a collective between Al, Lakers ownership, and Dodgers ownership.

But naw….we just gon keep paying for Al’s fukkery….:francis: