Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Mark in over his head. He doesn’t have Al’s history behind him he’s just garbage, broke, and won’t ever get right. :skip:

I hope the Chiefs style on us more. Drop the most points in NFL history. Taunt and mock as much as possible. I want top shelf embarrassment for these garbage ass nikkaz it’s what the Raiders are here for.

Don’t nobody give a fukk about some dusty ass slogans from the 70s and 80s bum ass nikkaz get them the fukk outta here. Trash ass nikkaz don’t even got home field advantage anymore it’s like Mark finished the sabotage that Al started. Get these Davis’ extortionists the fukk up outta here, hope that ginger feggit is left hogtied in the desert…. :unimpressed:
Crazy thing is I don’t even think he would be forced to sell.
Cuz Vegas is a tourist attraction don’t matter if Raider fans don’t make it the other team will and flood the stadium like we see with the queefs period blood

We are fukked bad
Like how does someone like Brady or Rodgers can justify coming here when they finna get mauled by opposing teams or can’t rely on a good defense :dead:
If Brady comes he gon be taken out like Rich Gannon got taken out

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Mark in over his head. He doesn’t have Al’s history behind him he’s just garbage, broke, and won’t ever get right. :skip:

I hope the Chiefs style on us more. Drop the most points in NFL history. Taunt and mock as much as possible. I want top shelf embarrassment for these garbage ass nikkaz it’s what the Raiders are here for.

Don’t nobody give a fukk about some dusty ass slogans from the 70s and 80s bum ass nikkaz get them the fukk outta here. Trash ass nikkaz don’t even got home field advantage anymore it’s like Mark finished the sabotage that Al started. Get these Davis’ extortionists the fukk up outta here, hope that ginger feggit is left hogtied in the desert…. :unimpressed:
I used to say na mark Davis can’t sell cuz of his dad but at this point I’m sure even his dad is begging the nikka to sell

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Can’t blame the defense they’ve played better than the offense, gave two opportunities already that should have been capitalized

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA