Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
:russ: Man the NFL needs to pay Gruden that 200 million in hush money to not go ahead with the case. So Gruden can let Mark keep the money so he can fire Mcdaniels!

Knowing our luck, the Raiders are cursed by this individual :francis: :mjcry:

red-dead-redemption-2-strange-man-painting.jpg

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I was watching this viral clip going around showing that the Raiders made the right choice because over the last 20 years teams who win Superbowls have QB on team friendly deals/rookie contracts like 90% of the time. It's because in order for you to build a winning roster, you can't allocate that much money to the QB.

Outside of maybe 3 example, the majority of SB winning teams in the last 20 years, their QB was 7% under the average QB salary, Carr was 8% over.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Literally been saying this since 2015. I remember getting a lot of pushback for this take from some in here too. :francis:

:mjlol:I can do that too. I bet the next team that wins the Super Bowl will have a 1200 yard rusher unless it has a future Hall of Famer at the QB position (Peyton, Brady, Luck, Rodgers or Brees)

My argument this whole time is that if you don't have a HOF QB, you gotta have a dominant defense and respectable rushing game.

Pains me to know how much money we wasted on coaches, gms, etc... knowing they could've just hired me a long time ago for a fraction of what was spent. :snoop:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Such a garbage franchise, goddamn mark should be embarrassed with himself. He don’t even got the excuse of being senile and paranoid he’s just trash just like his father said he was….:russ:
We truly are bottom of the barrel organization especially with all them picks we had to build a strong team just to whiff on on a high % rate :sadcam: