FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I wish we can just win a Super Bowl. Just once. After that we can go back to being ass. I just want to know what it feels like to win one. :mjcry:
I told my girl last week that the Raiders went to the superbowl back in 2002 season and she was shook. She didn't even believe me lol. She don't follow Football but she knows we ass.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I told my girl last week that the Raiders went to the superbowl back in 2002 season and she was shook. She didn't even believe me lol. She don't follow Football but she knows we ass.
We the joke. Telling people I’m a raiders fan is embarrassing. They always say some slick shyt. Makes me want to Jack Tatum clothesline them on the low.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Yeah just ignore the fact that during all these nine yrs the defense has been absolutely putrid or the cycle of head coaches coming in and out :dead:
He isn’t responsible for Carr having his second worst season ever? DID THEY EVEN TRY TO UPGRADE THE O LINE IN THE OFF SEASON?! Man if Carr goes he goes perhaps its best for both parties but celebrating Mcdaniels?

Mcdaniels as a head coach has a losing track record of bullshyt LOOK HOW HE DID THE DONKEYS, or that bullshyt he pulled with the colts.
Mcdaniels is the epitome of white privileged head coaches that get chance after chance. WE should be celebrating that the man that had four blown leads with us breaking a record for doing so is staying?
SAME DUDE THAT BASICALLY TRIED TO WIN GAMES WITHOUT USING OUR CLEAR CUT MVP ON THE TEAM IN JOSH JACOBS? OR DIDNT TELL HIS DEFENSIVE COACH TO STOP THE BULLshyt DEFENSE SCHEMES THAT HAD BAKER COOK US LIKE BBQ AND EVEN SAYING IN THE POST GAME PRESSER HE WAS SURPRISED AT HOW TRASH THE DEFENSE WAS IN HIS GAME WINNING DRIVE OR NAJEE HARISS RAVING ABOUT HOW THE RAIDERS DEFENSE LET THE MIDDLE OPEN WHICH LET KENNY fukkING PICKETT CARVE US UP THE MIDDLE ON THEIR GAME WINNING TD

MARK IS fukkING STUCK WITH MCDANIELS CUZ HE CANT AFFORD TO FIRE HIM
HE COULDVE GOTTEN DABOLL OR THAT AMBIGIOUS BLACK CAC MCDANIELS WHO IS ON THE DOLPHINS NOW
BUT HE WENT WITH ANOTHER THRASH COACH FROM THE BELLICHECK COACHING TREE

BUT MARK IS SERIOUS??!
IM fukkING HOWLING :bryan:

Mark should have hired...

GettyImages-1363941801-e1663176104164.jpg

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Needed to move on with Carr, but wish it could have ended under better circumstances. Like even if we still had Marriotta or a quality backup you could justify given them a look to close out the season. With Stidham it's just a fukk you to Carr and a kick out the door

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Still the dumbest play I've ever see . I just walked out and took a drive after that shyt.

That's something the Raiders do, not the GOATriots.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
This been a long time coming....on some real shyt DC played great every Raider game I went to except that Arizona game this year and that kept giving me false hope every year....we need an upgrade ... that's just obvious.... Raider Nation deserves a gottdamn winner :damn: