Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
McDaniels actually understands the game he’s a smart coach, looking forward to these next two games under his leadership

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Ehhh Jason had that season where he got hurt and that was it so we can’t really judge since he got hurt early. Palmer was not better at all :dead:
However Jason nor Palmer had that idiot Josh Mcdaniels at least we had an offensive guru in Hue Jackson at that time.
:mjlol:Jason Campbell was our QB when we put up 59 points against the Broncos. Derek Carr could never have that offensive output if he tried.

:mjlol:Jason Campbell was our best QB out of everyone since Gannon, Palmer and Carr are tied behind him.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Jason Campbell was our QB when we put up 59 points against the Broncos. Derek Carr could never have that offensive output if he tried.

:mjlol:Jason Campbell was our best QB out of everyone since Gannon, Palmer and Carr are tied behind him.
For fukk sakes take your head out your ass :mjlol: stop with the casual takes that game was the Darren Mcfadden smack a bronco game with him wilding out.
If we had that dumbass Mcdaniels he probably doesn’t even try to rush Mcfadden and we lose thst game

Jason our best QB
nikka IM HOWLING

Last edited:

sanchol33t

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s the dumbest take I’ve heard yet
Actually its pretty god take. I think Carr should have been traded last year for picks. Not because I think it is all his fault. Its ownerships fault number 1, defense sucking every years he has been there number 2, then carr being jittery and doing too much. Now we get to watch mcdaniels destroy his 3rd team. And watch Derek go have success somewhere else and mark davis still being clueless

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
For fukk sakes take your head out your ass :mjlol: stop with the casual takes that game was the Darren Mcfadden smack a bronco game with him wilding out.
If we had that dumbass Mcdaniels he probably doesn’t even try to rush Mcfadden and we lose thst game

Jason our best QB
nikka IM HOWLING
:mjlol:Not a casual take at all.

:mjlol:Jason Campbell's redzone eff was greater, TD/TO ratio was greater, our offense was better, ect. Carr has as many turnovers as TD's for his career and one of the worst red zone QB's in the NFL for entire career. Jason Campbell has never struggled to pass the 50 yard line in his career.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more I think about it, the more I become ok with the idea of bringing Brady in for a season or 2. I was never a Brady fan, so at best, he wins games for us. At worst, I get to watch him get beat up behind a shaky oline on a weekly basis. It's a win-win for me.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
The more I think about it, the more I become ok with the idea of bringing Brady in for a season or 2. I was never a Brady fan, so at best, he wins games for us. At worst, I get to watch him get beat up behind a shaky oline on a weekly basis. It's a win-win for me.
shyt
best believe if brady get brought in
they will have that modern day 93-96 Dallas o line in front of his a$$
average of 330 lbs with the balance and stability of a ballerina .