threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Locker room lost How we turned to be more dysfunctional than last yr man :dead:

Honestly I understand it. For one there was still an outside shot of the playoffs no matter how small the chance. So to just give up on the starting QB while playoffs are still a possibility just to make sure he doesn't get hurt is disrespectful to the team and to Carr. That's basically laying all the blame on Carr's feet. Even though I clown Carr he's far from the only problem on the team and by benching him it's making him the scapegoat.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Honestly I understand it. For one there was still an outside shot of the playoffs no matter how small the chance. So to just give up on the starting QB while playoffs are still a possibility just to make sure he doesn't get hurt is disrespectful to the team and to Carr. That's basically laying all the blame on Carr's feet. Even though I clown Carr he's far from the only problem on the team and by benching him it's making him the scapegoat.
The benching makes sense. They can't risk him getting hurt and eating the contract if they decided to move on from him. Even though we're still mathematically a live, it's such a long shot (especially considering the last two games are the 49ers and Chiefs who have something to play for), I get the mentality.

Carr isn't the biggest issue but the problem is we can't fix our problems while paying Carr 40 Million a year with the salary cap. In order to make the proper personnel changes to the defense and oline, they gotta get rid of Carr and get a QB on a team friendly deal

But they could have handled it better.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The benching makes sense. They can't risk him getting hurt and eating the contract if they decided to move on from him. Even though we're still mathematically a live, it's such a long shot (especially considering the last two games are the 49ers and Chiefs who have something to play for), I get the mentality.

Carr isn't the biggest issue but the problem is we can't fix our problems while paying Carr 40 Million a year with the salary cap. In order to make the proper personnel changes to the defense and oline, they gotta get rid of Carr and get a QB on a team friendly deal

But they could have handled it better.
I get the team's side of it too. I'm just saying I could see how the players on the team would be pissed about how it all went down.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Carr going to get to the Niners and get to a bowl :francis:
If this happens this will test my fandom for this team by a lot especially if we spiral into more bullshyt the next yrs.
Legit could just stop watching NFL at that point cuz I ain’t finna jump on another team

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Think Gronk comes back if Brady goes to Vegas?
Would love to kick tf Moreau :camby:

But Waller probably would relapse hanging out with Gronk :pachaha:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If this team isn’t at least competitive today…Mark should sell because every decision he’s made for the football team has been wrong