MorePower

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carr has fukked up time and time again for 9 years. McDaniels has been with the team 1 season. I didn't like the hire, don't like his coaching, but he isn't responsible for the mediocrity of Carr. He isn't responsible for him shrinking in big moments.

I'm tired of the franchise being held hostage by Carr's mediocrity just because people are scared to go back to the McCown/ Andrew Walter/JaMarcus/McGloin era. fukk that. Carr is never ever leading a team to a championship. I'd rather keep throwing hot garbage in at QB until we find the right one then just ride out the next 5-6 years with same old Carrbage. 6-8 wins, few close losses, a bunch of what it's. fukk that.

The Nation should be celebrating today. This is the first real indication Mark Davis is serious about building a great team, not just a decent team to sell tickets.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Carr has fukked up time and time again for 9 years. McDaniels has been with the team 1 season. I didn't like the hire, don't like his coaching, but he isn't responsible for the mediocrity of Carr. He isn't responsible for him shrinking in big moments.

I'm tired of the franchise being held hostage by Carr's mediocrity just because people are scared to go back to the McCown/ Andrew Walter/JaMarcus/McGloin era. fukk that. Carr is never ever leading a team to a championship. I'd rather keep throwing hot garbage in at QB until we find the right one then just ride out the next 5-6 years with same old Carrbage. 6-8 wins, few close losses, a bunch of what it's. fukk that.

The Nation should be celebrating today. This is the first real indication Mark Davis is serious about building a great team, not just a decent team to sell tickets.
Yeah just ignore the fact that during all these nine yrs the defense has been absolutely putrid or the cycle of head coaches coming in and out :dead:
He isn’t responsible for Carr having his second worst season ever? DID THEY EVEN TRY TO UPGRADE THE O LINE IN THE OFF SEASON?! Man if Carr goes he goes perhaps its best for both parties but celebrating Mcdaniels?

Mcdaniels as a head coach has a losing track record of bullshyt LOOK HOW HE DID THE DONKEYS, or that bullshyt he pulled with the colts.
Mcdaniels is the epitome of white privileged head coaches that get chance after chance. WE should be celebrating that the man that had four blown leads with us breaking a record for doing so is staying?
SAME DUDE THAT BASICALLY TRIED TO WIN GAMES WITHOUT USING OUR CLEAR CUT MVP ON THE TEAM IN JOSH JACOBS? OR DIDNT TELL HIS DEFENSIVE COACH TO STOP THE BULLshyt DEFENSE SCHEMES THAT HAD BAKER COOK US LIKE BBQ AND EVEN SAYING IN THE POST GAME PRESSER HE WAS SURPRISED AT HOW TRASH THE DEFENSE WAS IN HIS GAME WINNING DRIVE OR NAJEE HARISS RAVING ABOUT HOW THE RAIDERS DEFENSE LET THE MIDDLE OPEN WHICH LET KENNY fukkING PICKETT CARVE US UP THE MIDDLE ON THEIR GAME WINNING TD

MARK IS fukkING STUCK WITH MCDANIELS CUZ HE CANT AFFORD TO FIRE HIM
HE COULDVE GOTTEN DABOLL OR THAT AMBIGIOUS BLACK CAC MCDANIELS WHO IS ON THE DOLPHINS NOW
BUT HE WENT WITH ANOTHER THRASH COACH FROM THE BELLICHECK COACHING TREE

BUT MARK IS SERIOUS??!
IM fukkING HOWLING :bryan:

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I feel like two things can be true. carrbage been needed to go, I kept advocating for trading him for Watson but it never happened. If we being real here we don’t have the front office to even fix this. That’s the major problem here. If we had that in place I’d be excited as hell about blowing it up.

We’ve seen this shyt too many times. Only difference is that carrbage is a catfish QB so we stuck with him longer than we normally would stick with a QB because of it. It would be kinda tragic if it wasn’t all so boneheaded and dumb. Mark compounds the problems with worse moves and carrbage just doesn’t have it in him to make up the difference. And the chances of us getting a better replacement aren’t high. At best, we’ll get Brady’s corpse and then blow it up again when he’s a failure and mccacneils is fired.

Mark seriously needs to sell.

scog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McDaniels bytch Ass fukked over Carr & the Raiders this year with his Playcalling during games. It was obvious especially towards the end of the season. I agree it's time to move on from Carr but they can Handle the situation better than this. Carr was in Oakland for 6 yrs so there's a loyalty with him(For me). Never said nothing bad about the Raiders being a fukked up franchise since he was Drafted..McDaniels is A fukkBOY Plain & Simple & never can be be trusted!!

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
McDaniels is garbage, nobody is defending him. Play calling was trash, but even with that, they're a playoff team if Carr played better. Getting rid of Carr, what's the worst that could happen? :jbhmm: Oh yeah, miss the playoffs like they've been doing for 20 damn years.
wN4POl8_d.webp

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
McDaniels is running the Patriots offense, Aaron Rodgers isn't a possibility IMO.

Mark (because let's be honest, despite what he says in public, he meddles just like his dad) will try to obtain Brady or Jimmy G. If Mark can't get one of the two to come, he fukked up royally.

McDaniels has to win next year and he'll want a QB he's familiar with. He can't afford to go with a QB that is new to the system.

Since Mark became owner, the Raiders W/L record is 79-113. He started off fine with hiring Reggie and promised to stay away from the football side, but looking back over the years a lot of these weird, irrational moves have his fingerprints all over it.

Just don't have confidence that Mark can turn this around. McDaniels will most likely find himself in the same position Carr is in, this time next year. Then we will be back at square one again.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
McDaniels is running the Patriots offense, Aaron Rodgers isn't a possibility IMO.

Mark (because let's be honest, despite what he says in public, he meddles just like his dad) will try to obtain Brady or Jimmy G. If Mark can't get one of the two to come, he fukked up royally.

McDaniels has to win next year and he'll want a QB he's familiar with. He can't afford to go with a QB that is new to the system.

Since Mark became owner, the Raiders W/L record is 79-113. He started off fine with hiring Reggie and promised to stay away from the football side, but looking back over the years a lot of these weird, irrational moves have his fingerprints all over it.

Just don't have confidence that Mark can turn this around. McDaniels will most likely find himself in the same position Carr is in, this time next year. Then we will be back at square one again.

Other than the mccaczie part I agree with all this. That was arguably Mark’s first dumb move. He hired Reggie without even practicing due diligence by interviewing other, potentially better candidates.