Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:mjlol:Carr had yaw fooled I see.

:mjlol:I never heard of an elite QB that couldn't get passed the 50 yard line. Never heard of an elite QB that had more turnovers than TD's in his career.
nikkas in here still caping for him.:skip:

McDaniels told him to throw this.
CB89B745-03E6-4FEE-A45E-934F78DD159E.gif

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
These are the raiders problems in order

1. Mark Davis
2. Mark Davis
3. Mark Davis
4. GM
5. Defense
6. Josh McDaniel
7. Mark Davis
8. David Carr

He's been the good soldier for a crappy ownership. Dealt with the Gruden disaster Antonio Brown headache.

Jets should take him for a 2 year deal while they try to look at a QB this draft who they can sit and develop

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
nikkas in here still caping for him.:skip:

McDaniels told him to throw this.
CB89B745-03E6-4FEE-A45E-934F78DD159E.gif
Uses evidence with a oline man clearly fukking up his blocking letting Carr get hit which affected his throw :unimpressed:
And this is what Brady should be coming too?
Wallahi we are fukked :deadrose:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
20 years, where'd they go,
20 years, I dont know
I sit and I wonder sometimes
Where they've gone

Like a rock
full

Breh, these jerks lost the Super Bowl the same year Kobe and Shaq were in the middle of the threepeat years. This is a horrible organization from top to bottom. Mark isn’t Al nor does he get the benefit of the doubt. He’s been a trash team owner for a decent amount of the time we’ve been bad.

carrbage was always gon fold under pressure. They didn’t keep Mack who was the other franchise cornerstone, they got fooled by one season of his and put all their eggs in that basket, it’s like both sides tried to one up the other with the ineptitude. I have no idea how any Raider fan looks at this and thinks the current collection of idiots in the front office braintrust can turn things around. Nor will anyone want to come to the team. Until the loser culture changes nothing changes. :ehh:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Tell me ya don’t watch football without telling you dont watch football :manny:
Use better sources to support ya argument. I mean you could’ve used that gif of him overthrowing renfrow at the end of the steelers game

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Breh, these jerks lost the Super Bowl the same year Kobe and Shaq were in the middle of the threepeat years. This is a horrible organization from top to bottom. Mark isn’t Al nor does he get the benefit of the doubt. He’s been a trash team owner for a decent amount of the time we’ve been bad.

carrbage was always gon fold under pressure. They didn’t keep Mack who was the other franchise cornerstone, they got fooled by one season of his and put all their eggs in that basket, it’s like both sides tried to one up the other with the ineptitude. I have no idea how any Raider fan looks at this and thinks the current collection of idiots in the front office braintrust can turn things around. Nor will anyone want to come to the team. Until the loser culture changes nothing changes. :ehh:
Mark is making the same moves as his pops.
However his pops had an excuse dude was senile and about to die he was tryna get the glory days back cuz his time was limited.(make me angry that Jamarcus russell fat bytch ass took advantage of that) however he got us to 3 SB’s and almost a fourth

Mark IS NOT SENILE HE IS JUST A fukk UP AT THIS POINT :bryan:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Tell me ya don’t watch football without telling you dont watch football :manny:
Use better sources to support ya argument. I mean you could’ve used that gif of him overthrowing renfrow at the end of the steelers game
I could use the countless checkdowns on 3rd and long when under no pressure, I could use the multiple fumbles out the endzone resulting in touchbacks, I could use the rushed pass that was short of the goaline when he was under no pressure and needed a TD in the playoffs last year, I could use the throwing away the pass on the 4th down, I could use the countless fumbles, I could use that terrible 60% completion percentage, I could use the 9 picks in the last 5 games and all the terrible picks he's had this year. There's so many directions I could go. The possibilities are endless. :wow:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
The fact that some of yall got more vitriol for Carr compared to that fukk up Mcdaniels is wild as fukk :dead:
Especially thinking that things may go right if Carr is gone when Mark Davis has a track record of fukking things up for a long time and Mcdaniels has lost more games in his coaching stint compared to Carr’s. I hope I’m wrong but fukk sakes IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE ITS GOING TO BE GOOD.