So Cal

12 draft picks?
m1xHEUg.png

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nah if we do a full reboot do it right maximize who we can get by shipping off everyone including renfrow

Did that with Reggie McKenzie in 2012-2013. Got one lousy playoff appearance and nothing else. Reggie was at least a good player personnel guy; found some talent.

Did that with Jon Gruden in 2018. Got a miracle playoff appearance, lost Mack and Cooper and whiffed on most of the draft picks.

Looks like another rebuild with Ziegler/McDaniels. IMO, they both have to win next year or they are gone. I was really high on them in the beginning, not very impressed with the results. Maybe they'll surprise in the offseason. I doubt it, but I'm hoping for the best.

Stomached a lot with this shytty franchise for 30 years. The 20 year rebuild has gotten old.

Mark Davis has some explaining to do to the fans. Real talk.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Did that with Reggie McKenzie in 2012-2013. Got one lousy playoff appearance and nothing else. Reggie was at least a good player personnel guy; found some talent.

Did that with Jon Gruden in 2018. Got a miracle playoff appearance, lost Mack and Cooper and whiffed on most of the draft picks.

Looks like another rebuild with Ziegler/McDaniels. IMO, they both have to win next year or they are gone. I was really high on them in the beginning, not very impressed with the results. Maybe they'll surprise in the offseason. I doubt it, but I'm hoping for the best.

Stomached a lot with this shytty franchise for 30 years. The 20 year rebuild has gotten old.

Mark Davis has some explaining to do to the fans. Real talk.
Oh if he fails I’m going fully on the sell the team train. Cuz shyt is ridiculous

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
That says it all.

Id be shocked if Devante is on the roster next season.
I think it depends on the direction. His family still in Vegas, he's still making great money and he gets to live in Vegas

But if they go rookie QB, then he's out. If they sign Brady or get Rodgers, he's staying.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think it depends on the direction. His family still in Vegas, he's still making great money and he gets to live in Vegas

But if they go rookie QB, then he's out. If they sign Brady or get Rodgers, he's staying.

Don't disagree, but trading for Devante was most likely a Mark Davis call.

Devante is a great WR, but with McDaniels worked with in NE at WR, he's not a McDaniels "guy"

Devante called McDaniel's playbook "complicated" early on in the season and to be honest probably hasn't caught on as much as McDaniels would like (running the wrong routes, running into his teammates).

Don't think Rogers is coming here to learn a whole new system at damn near 40.

Brady is a possibility but it's hard to tell right now because I have feeling there maybe a lot parts gone next year. Brady is looking for an 8th ring. With our offensive line and shytty defense, Raiders don't seem to be close to what Brady is looking for.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Don't disagree, but trading for Devante was most likely a Mark Davis call.

Devante is a great WR, but with McDaniels worked with in NE at WR, he's not a McDaniels "guy"

Devante called McDaniel's playbook "complicated" early on in the season and to be honest probably hasn't caught on as much as McDaniels would like (running the wrong routes, running into his teammates).

Don't think Rogers is coming here to learn a whole new system at damn near 40.

Brady is a possibility but it's hard to tell right now because I have feeling there maybe a lot parts gone next year. Brady is looking for an 8th ring. With our offensive line and shytty defense, Raiders don't seem to be close to what Brady is looking for.
Facts. I think the Brady move would be on how much they can approve the Oline and Dline in one off season. Teams have done it so it's not impossible but I have doubts with this front office.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Taken from reddit hit piece on Mark Tafur let the clip go
So its all Mark Davis doing
GOD fukkING LORD MARK SELL THE fukkING TEAM
Important tidbits:

“Owner Mark Davis has in fact been lukewarm on Carr for a while, apparently thinking the quarterback should have overcome all the disastrous draft picks and free-agent signings and all the coaches that Davis has hired and fired since 2014. When Davis hired general manager Dave Ziegler and McDaniels in January, he let them make the call on continuing on with Carr.

During that interview process, Ziegler and McDaniels had to be a little taken aback by what they heard about Carr. Davis turned over the reigns of the two-week search to former vice president of player personnel Ken Herock, and Herock, now 81, is not one to mince words. Other GM and coaching candidates were shocked by how despairingly Raiders officials in the interview room spoke of Carr, according to people familiar with the discussions.”

“Ziegler and McDaniels met for two nights to discuss Carr’s status, and my read is that on Tuesday night, they were leaning toward keeping Carr as the starter. They have, after all, been preaching the importance of winning and are still technically alive for the playoffs (though it’s possible they are eliminated before they take the field Sunday). Carr is a team captain and very respected by teammates in the locker room, and teammates may not think making him a scapegoat is fair or honorable. I think that is when Davis stepped in and decided that it was time for a change.”
We are dysfunctional again :bryan:

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
The fact that Vic leaked that team officials were talking shyt of Carr to incoming head coaches during their coach search shows us the relationship is strained as fukk now.
I wouldn’t put it past Josh to have told Carr that Mark don’t want you here anymore :dead:
Davante definitely finna ask to be traded now if this is all true