Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Fire Mcdaniels too, and get Sean Payton if we can send Carr to the saints
And if he retires I wouldn’t be mad. Raiders failed him and the fans by giving us a bottom last defense for all these years and getting gruden who royally fukked us him and fans over with shyt picks and lastly Mcdaniels this yr :manny:

Last edited:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Hopefully McDaniels has a plan at QB that doesn't include tanking for a season.

Carr haters got what they wished for, we all might not like what's coming next

I would love to be wrong.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The most mediocre, average QB that media and his fans tried to convince was great that I’ve ever seen:camby:Happy for you Raider brehs :pachaha:
HAHAHAHA they gave up a first round pick and paid him that much. While still having Carr throwing to him. Hahahahaaha. That's like putting 20K rims on a 92 Cavalier.

You only pay Adams that much if you got an A-Rod throwing to him. As long as Carr is the QB y'all still gone be garbage and the 4th best team in the division lol.

Why would the Chiefs be in melt down mode? shyt I'm celebrating the Raiders tying all that money to Carr. Means only two teams to compete with to win the division for the next three years.

Just checking in to see how that new monster offense is doing. Carr turned into Rodgers yet?
Yeah I never would've guessed Carr and the Raiders would've been disappointing this year lol.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Just do a full reboot trade every one at this point fukk it if Carr is gone unless we get a lavar or Aaron rodgers QB this off-season
Do not want Brady’s corpse

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Mark got tickets to sell in Vegas.

He'll try and shine up this turd real good
Going to be hard if we got a trash QB tryna throw to Davante and Waller and Renfrow :mjlol:
This going be Moss all over again cept Vegas fans ain’t going to go for it

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So what we've seen with McDaniels is that he is system guy that is stubborn.

Cross off Lamar Jackson as a possibility

Jimmy G is injury prone and a lateral move from Carr

Don't see Mark Davis signing off on career backups like Taylor Heinicke or Gardner Minshew

Do Raiders trade up for Jackson or Stroud? Or wait until Caleb comes out?

I really think Tom Brady is going to be a Raider next year. :ehh:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Going to be hard if we got a trash QB tryna throw to Davante and Waller and Renfrow :mjlol:
This going be Moss all over again cept Vegas fans ain’t going to go for it

Waller is a goner. fukkin Foster Moreau was getting way more snaps that past few games

I'd be surprised if Devante doesn't force a trade back to Green Bay. Devante had a good season, but he messed up the Chiefs game and other games running the wrong routes.

Renfrow is probably safe.

Will be an interesting offseason for sure.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Waller is a goner. fukkin Foster Moreau was getting way more snaps that past few games

I'd be surprised if Devante doesn't force a trade back to Green Bay. Devante had a good season, but he messed up the Chiefs game and other games running the wrong routes.

Renfrow is probably safe.

Will be an interesting offseason for sure.
Nah if we do a full reboot do it right maximize who we can get by shipping off everyone including renfrow