Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Failed him and the fans. with that abysmal product yr in and out and all the picks we had on defense been shyt
Hopefully our nxt QB can play on D :pachaha:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I was never the biggest fan of catfish carrbage but I can be honest and say he’s the least of our problems. He is an issue though if you’re looking for a QB to be elite which we need given our trash culture and the need for a QB that can make those elite plays. I think with the right coaching and system he could’ve won a title at least. But roster turnover and constant system changes accentuated his worst qualities and hampered what good he could bring.

If we had a coach and front office who could be trusted then I wouldn’t trip. But I get the feeling they’re going to get rid of what talent we do have, fukk up trying to rebuild, and things won’t change. To me, it’s inexcusable for this franchise to squander all the talent we’ve had. A coach and front office worth its weight would’ve made us a winner.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I was never the biggest fan of catfish carrbage but I can be honest and say he’s the least of our problems. He is an issue though if you’re looking for a QB to be elite which we need given our trash culture and the need for a QB that can make those elite plays. I think with the right coaching and system he could’ve won a title at least. But roster turnover and constant system changes accentuated his worst qualities and hampered what good he could bring.

If we had a coach and front office who could be trusted then I wouldn’t trip. But I get the feeling they’re going to get rid of what talent we do have, fukk up trying to rebuild, and things won’t change. To me, it’s inexcusable for this franchise to squander all the talent we’ve had. A coach and front office worth its weight would’ve made us a winner.
The issue with Carr is we are an extremely flawed team, and Carr is a QB for a team that has an elite OLine (since he's not mobile or at least refuses to be and lacks awareness) and has a solid defense that can keep the score within reach.

Carr on the Raiders is a misfire because he's not good enough for a team that is flawed in the trenches. The Raiders have a lot of talented skill position players and a couple of really good defensive players, but the parts are way better than the sum. As a collective, it doesn't work. For how the Raiders are constructed as of right now, you need an elite, top 5 QB to consistently win. A Mahomes/Aaron Rodgers in his prime type.

With all that said, Carr took a MAJOR step back this year and I honestly believe we've seen his best years. I won't say he's gonna be Russell Wilson but I think he's gonna continue to slide so any team going after him is not getting the 2016 Carr. Buyer beware.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I'd draft a QB and put all my focus on improving the OLine and D-Line. It makes no sense why our defense has been bad for 20 years. You can have the skill position players you want, but it don't matter if the QB isn't protected and the defense gives up big plays on 3rd and long and can't stop anyone in the red zone.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

fukk Josh Mcdaniels I get it if it was under another head coach this happened but not this fukking loser. This season should not have gon on like this:pacspit:
Mark Davis should be considering selling the team too cuz he aided in all these fukk ups too

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
anyway I’ve been through the Jamarcus russell fiasco and more and yeah
I got plenty more in me
If it comes to these disappointments/ low number of wins on the following seasons which I pray don’t happen:dead:

This shyt for life or else I’ll use a hot spoon to remove my Raiders tattoo on my body :mjcry: