Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Fact is, this won’t change until ownership changes. I have absolutely no faith that things will change. Just think, we’ve had moments where things were lookin up and we still found ways to lose.

Common denominator has been the Davis family

Al was a great owner until he got bored and started fighting the NFL. Then he got senile and went crazy post Super Bowl 38

Mark besides getting the new stadium, has been a horrible owner. I had high hopes when he took over too.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
It looks like the writing is on the wall for Carr on the Raiders....It's all over the papers out here in Vegas ... when the coach won't commit to a QB being the starter that is making 40 mil a year it's a wrap... ain't nobody trading for that contract either..his ass is getting cut.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
It looks like the writing is on the wall for Carr on the Raiders....It's all over the papers out here in Vegas ... when the coach won't commit to a QB being the starter that is making 40 mil a year it's a wrap... ain't nobody trading for that contract either..his ass is getting cut.
I think the Jets and a few other teams might go after Carr.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Common denominator has been the Davis family

Al was a great owner until he got bored and started fighting the NFL. Then he got senile and went crazy post Super Bowl 38

Mark besides getting the new stadium, has been a horrible owner. I had high hopes when he took over too.

Truth is he don’t got the money to truly fix shyt nor the advisers to make the right moves. There’s no reason we should’ve hired mccacniels over Daboll or Harbaugh. There’s no way he should’ve let jon fukkin gruden decide on the Brady shyt. Mack’s extension was handled horribly. That all falls on Mark.

Even if he figured it all out tomorrow, he’s too broke to fix it.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Truth is he don’t got the money to truly fix shyt nor the advisers to make the right moves. There’s no reason we should’ve hired mccacniels over Daboll or Harbaugh. There’s no way he should’ve let jon fukkin gruden decide on the Brady shyt. Mack’s extension was handled horribly. That all falls on Mark.

Even if he figured it all out tomorrow, he’s too broke to fix it.

Mark need to ask Rackkwall for a loan
ohXnTbb.gif

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I checked the Raiders reddit that quote was cherry picked from a lot of stuff he said lol

But that dude set up Carr to fail in Pittsburgh
HOW THE fukk our MVP JACOBS ONLY GOT 15 rushing attempts?!?!? :mjtf: In a game where you know the weather is affecting the passing game?

He definitely a fakkit, knowing he has as much fault in the offense as Carr does. How about making quality second half adjustments for once:scust:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Also if they bench Carr to avoid him getting hurt (if he’s hurt it would guarantee his salary) would mean they are totally fine with losing the entire locker room when the Raiders are still in the playoffs hunt mathematically especially with how the Dolphins are unraveling quickly.

fukking cuck Mcdaniels :pacspit: ruined our fukking season from game 1! Now we suppose to believe he can draft a QB or anyone when he took fukking tebow?!?!?

Last edited:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Finally Carr getting benched, I been saying bench him all season, sad these idiots took this long to figure it out

Feels like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can be a raiders fan again, win lose or draw just glad to move on from Carr I been hollering trade him for the past 7 years :blessed:

Oh yeah and McDaniels > Carrbage