Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood

Gruden still got like 60 million left to be paid out on his contract :francis:

If he sell the team, he would be a billionaire but would never have any substantial power ship percentage ever again

He just need to tell them to mimic the greatest show on turf offense til he get his money up. At least you’ll have highlights and tickets that way

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

feoXvfB.gif

efFN6oc.gif

VUsOtUt.gif

95NWQqf.png

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

:unimpressed:
We rejuvenating QBs and last yr defense had its bad moments but they were way better than what the fukk we got on the field this yr
And without a bytch ass Jones siphoning a lot of that money

Also Rich Gannon needs to shut the fukk up cuz if he had that defense we had these past 9 yrs AINT NO fukkING WAY HE WOULD BE SEEN AS A RAIDERS GREAT I mean he was mediocre until he came to us with basically a way better team back in the day

Mans only had 1 year with a QB rating over 90 and 0 PBs before getting a top 5 OL, D, and 2 HoF WRs at the age of 34.

A team can make a QB look good or look like absolute shyt him out of all people should fukking know.

When they announced Matt Ryan was starting, I knew he'd have a great game. If one thing we gonna do, is we gonna make washed but professional NFL QBs look like Dan Marino.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Mark Davis being the poorest owner is like the world's worst kept secret.
I don't even hate Mark Davis, I actually think he wants to do well by us, he just has no clue what he's doing

NFL needs to force him to sell the team due to incompetence

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Imagine we had her on our line :wow: josh jacobs would be rushing yards leader. Instead we draft leatherwood who couldn’t even block his moms when he got drafted and she was trying to hug him.:mjcry: