FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I’ve said it on and off for years but Raider fans should just boycott. Make him feel it in his pocket book.
I wish I could bro, I physically cant. I've turned off games and then be right back within 20 minutes

I like pain I think.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I wish I could bro, I physically cant. I've turned off games and then be right back within 20 minutes

I like pain I think.
Im stuck to em forever I’ll keep watching games and suffer
I think the only game I kinda missed was back in 2017 vs the eagles on Xmas and that was cuz I was on a first date at a bar with a one night stand(later that night behind a church in my whip) and they had the game showing on tv
Thank god I scored with her and had a decent night cuz Raiders let me down too with that shyt L:dead:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

:unimpressed:
We rejuvenating QBs and last yr defense had its bad moments but they were way better than what the fukk we got on the field this yr
And without a bytch ass Jones siphoning a lot of that money

Also Rich Gannon needs to shut the fukk up cuz if he had that defense we had these past 9 yrs AINT NO fukkING WAY HE WOULD BE SEEN AS A RAIDERS GREAT I mean he was mediocre until he came to us with basically a way better team back in the day

Mans only had 1 year with a QB rating over 90 and 0 PBs before getting a top 5 OL, D, and 2 HoF WRs at the age of 34.

A team can make a QB look good or look like absolute shyt him out of all people should fukking know.

Last edited: