Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Carr gotta keep it together man. Horrific season but you still gotta stand strong when you're the leader of the team. We haven't been right since the Ruggs and Gruden incidents

9 years of putting your heart and soul into professional sports worst organization will do it.

Carr isn't close to a Hall of Fame QB, but will probably retire as the all time statistically best QB in Raiders history. He's a damn good QB that was stuck on a franchise that literally in limbo for much of his career.

Just seems like a waste to me.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
9 years of putting your heart and soul into professional sports worst organization will do it.

Carr isn't close to a Hall of Fame QB, but will probably retire as the all time statistically best QB in Raiders history. He's a damn good QB that was stuck on a franchise that literally in limbo for much of his career.

Just seems like a waste to me.
Naw we just seen so much shytty qb he looks good to us he’s Alex smith level where he is ok

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Naw we just seen so much shytty qb he looks good to us he’s Alex smith level where he is ok
Agreed and I feel the same way about him as Alex Smith. If you can get him on a discount and spend the money on putting pieces around him great. But if you start paying him anywhere close to top QB salary you got to look elsewhere. It would’ve made sense for the Raiders to take a flyer on a QB the last couple of years to get them on the team and take a look at if there was anything there just to be prepared in case they move on from Carr.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
If you put Carr on that niners team with that defense they’re fukking the league up
Dude is a better qb than alex smith or bum ass jimmy g :manny:
Matter of fact if he gets cut the Niners are probably going to be the first ones in line to get try to land him

The defenses we had to deal with are fukking atrocious I MEAN JUST LOOK WHAT THE fukk HAPPENED YESTERDAY :dead:

Thing is the organization failed him especially with bringing Gruden in who got rid of Mack and got us picks for him BUT EVERY fukkING FIRST ROUND PICK WE GOT TO HELP THE TEAM HAS BEEN shyt

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If you put Carr on that niners team with that defense they’re fukking the league up
Dude is a better qb than alex smith or bum ass jimmy g :manny:
Matter of fact if he gets cut the Niners are probably going to be the first ones in line to get try to land him

The defenses we had to deal with are fukking atrocious I MEAN JUST LOOK WHAT THE fukk HAPPENED YESTERDAY :dead:

Thing is the organization failed him especially with bringing Gruden in who got rid of Mack and got us picks for him BUT EVERY fukkING FIRST ROUND PICK WE GOT TO HELP THE TEAM HAS BEEN shyt
Exactly what everyone saying. Put him on a team with an elite defense, great running game and he’ll succeed because he won’t be the reason they win. If you gonna get $40 mil you better be like mahomes/Allen/Lamar leading flawed teams to victory

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Could've had Harbaugh.
wN4POl8_d.webp