GNjfsYY.png

tOziQPD.png

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Another War Games involving The 4 Indy Horseman :beli: I’m guessing Roderick will get the NA belt before or at the USA debut. They should add a female member to get all the belts.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still don't get what Damian Priest is supposed to be about.

Like that they had a whole video package to hype up Dijakovic vs Keith Lee, everybody was raving about it at the tapings so I'm looking forward to that :ehh:

Riddle has just gotten his ass kicked this whole time with Dain. Dain returned & put him through the stage, laid him out before their match right before Takeover, got took off the stage through a table at Takeover, & lost the match on this episode. I get trying to make Dain seem like a monster but you have to give Riddle some spot of hope in there.

Na it's been booked right, riddle has been booked strong all the way so far and is over enough that it doesn't hurt him, especially if it is too someone who looks and comes across in the way its booked like a monster the way they have with Dain.

The only problem I have is Dain had something extra when he was in Sanity, now that's done and he is on his own what's the difference between him and a lars sullivan for example.