Essential The Official NXT Discussion Thread 2.0

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Still don't get what Damian Priest is supposed to be about.

Like that they had a whole video package to hype up Dijakovic vs Keith Lee, everybody was raving about it at the tapings so I'm looking forward to that :ehh:

Riddle has just gotten his ass kicked this whole time with Dain. Dain returned & put him through the stage, laid him out before their match right before Takeover, got took off the stage through a table at Takeover, & lost the match on this episode. I get trying to make Dain seem like a monster but you have to give Riddle some spot of hope in there.

They're booking Riddle and Dain the right way I just don't know how they're gonna make it stretch to the next Takeover.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Riddle has just gotten his ass kicked this whole time with Dain. Dain returned & put him through the stage, laid him out before their match right before Takeover, got took off the stage through a table at Takeover, & lost the match on this episode. I get trying to make Dain seem like a monster but you have to give Riddle some spot of hope in there.

Supposedly it's "punishment" for all the Goldberg comments.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
:dead: at the video of Dain laying him out again after the match.

:huhldup: at Dain doing a senton & his landing being a ladder & the concrete

Supposedly it's "punishment" for all the Goldberg comments.

Don't buy that at all. If WWE was going to "punish" Riddle over that stuff they wouldn't have stuck him in the room of watch along when the Goldberg match was happening. They even uploaded a section from that of Ridlle talking about meeting Goldberg at the PPV as a seperate video. That is one of the few cases of WWE seeing something going on & just leaning into it :manny:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
:dead: at the video of Dain laying him out again after the match.

:huhldup: at Dain doing a senton & his landing being a ladder & the concrete

Don't buy that at all. If WWE was going to "punish" Riddle over that stuff they wouldn't have stuck him in the room of watch along when the Goldberg match was happening. They even uploaded a section from that of Ridlle talking about meeting Goldberg at the PPV as a seperate video. That is one of the few cases of WWE seeing something going on & just leaning into it :manny:

Yeah it's why I said "supposedly" and put punishment in quotes.