The OFFICIAL Note 10 Hype Thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
hopin my ship date gets moved up...I can't wait!
Mine came today... I take back everything I've ever said... Note 10+ is straight flames. It's been awhile since I spent all day with a new phone. I usually just set them up and keep going.

This Note 9 is going in the trade in box.

I'm still heated about the headphone jack

Edit: I got the unlocked version. I’m never buying another carrier phone loaded down with all those apps and games out the box

Last edited:

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Mine came today... I take back everything I've ever said... Note 10+ is straight flames. It's been awhile since I spent all day with a new phone. I usually just set them up and keep going.

Edit: I got the unlocked version. I’m never buying another carrier phone loaded down with all those apps and games out the box
TMobile didn't overnight my shyt. So I gotta wait til Friday. Stupid ass rep.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I got the smaller one but fedex messed up my address...

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

Wifi calling is a savior sometimes. Gotta stick with a carrier for that.

And tmobile doesnt have that many preinstalled apps.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

WiFi note 10+ got WiFi calling built right in. I used it on mine while in airplane mode today. That’s why I got the unlocked on this year. It got VOLTE too. I use google voice for voice mail and duo for video calls anyway so I’m good.

But I’m on Verizon T-Mobile might be different.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

AT&T requires their carrier version for WiFi calling. Sprint and T-Mobile don't and I'm pretty sure Verizon doesn't. I haven't bought a carrier phone in probably 4-5 years.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Doesnt unlocked mean you cant use wifi calling? I never use wifi calling but I heard complaints about that kind of thing..

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Doesnt unlocked mean you cant use wifi calling? I never use wifi calling but I heard complaints about that kind of thing..
That's true but new Samsungs have wifi calling. I got my phone yesterday... it's a toggle in the settings in the dialer. I flipped it on and tried it while in airplane mode and it worked. I didn't try call quality though.

Edit: I'm on Verizon

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That's true but new Samsungs have wifi calling. I got my phone yesterday... it's a toggle in the settings in the dialer. I flipped it on and tried it while in airplane mode and it worked. I didn't try call quality though.

Edit: I'm on Verizon
I'm on tmobile

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Accent. Her name gave it all away. I should have known when she didn't even ask for the proper billing address on my credit card.
I think when I ordered the Note 8..I preorder almost all the time on the phone so there is no fukk ups on my color choice and shipping speed..this Filipino chick actually took ONE FULL HOUR to process that damn order..I couldnt believe...usually it's like a 5-8 minute process. This took as long as getting the fukking Concords on Eastbay in 2011 when they were still doing phone orders:laugh: