The OFFICIAL Note 10 Hype Thread

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Oh yea, then on top of the high ass price, the regular note 10 has a fukkin 1080p screen and no SD card slot? WTF were they thinking with this shyt..

They were thinking no one would notice lol

The entire conference (for the phone) was them alking about the camera. Nothing involving the user interface or specs. Waste.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They could have gotten a purchase from me if they'd added 90 or 120hz screens. Other than that, no other features are worth upgrading for at this point, not even 5G.
Ars said it best:
Link

I'd have assumed that you would send it in for warranty work before getting to the chargeback stage?
This was from back before they even acknowledged there was a hardware issue with some of their phones. CSR straight up told me if I sent it in I’d just get my phone back and to take it up with my carrier.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Oh yea, then on top of the high ass price, the regular note 10 has a fukkin 1080p screen and no SD card slot? WTF were they thinking with this shyt..

Probably same thing Apple was with the XR when everybody else laughed at it. When it came time for reports to come out it was the XR carrying every other model, including last years. It's clear why the SD and QHD is only on the larger but most won't care, price and people thinking they're getting a good deal is the only thing that matters. I see what's going on and I'm still considering the smaller one.

Add trade in values and you're not even paying the full amount, there's very little to complain about. ArsTechnia can't name the phone that matches or beats the Note 10+ for $399.84 or below.

Only reason I'm not fully onboard is I didn't have the greatest experience with the s10+, not being able to transfer files is a non starter. They're supposed to have a DeX client for Mac with this phone so we'll see.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Probably same thing Apple was with the XR when everybody else laughed at it. When it came time for reports to come out it was the XR carrying every other model, including last years. It's clear why the SD and QHD is only on the larger but most won't care, price and people thinking they're getting a good deal is the only thing that matters. I see what's going on and I'm still considering the smaller one.

Add trade in values and you're not even paying the full amount, there's very little to complain about. ArsTechnia can't name the phone that matches or beats the Note 10+ for $399.84 or below.

Only reason I'm not fully onboard is I didn't have the greatest experience with the s10+, not being able to transfer files is a non starter. They're supposed to have a DeX client for Mac with this phone so we'll see.
Trade in values are applicable to a small subset of folks. The phone is $950, not $750 like the XR was (which was still a tad bit overpriced)
6.3 inches 1080p in 2019 for an Android phone? Complete non starter.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Trade in values are applicable to a small subset of folks. The phone is $950, not $750 like the XR was (which was still a tad bit overpriced)
6.3 inches 1080p in 2019 for an Android phone? Complete non starter.

Not small at all, if you have a phone made within the last 2 years which is the average span of upgrades you’re eligible for savings on the new Note. That’s anything but small.

And to you it’s a non starter, which is my point. All the majority of people are going to see is it’s the newest Samsung and it’s cheaper and that’s enough. Forum posters and comment sectioners aren’t moving anything, the phone wasn’t made for us. Basically the XR convo again.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They were thinking no one would notice lol

The entire conference (for the phone) was them alking about the camera. Nothing involving the user interface or specs. Waste.
I missed the whole presentation..so what's the difference between the 4 cameras in the plus version compared to the regular Note 10??

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Played with a Note 10+ today but didn't try the pen. The side curves are flatter than recent Samsungs so width is about the same as a XS Max, was basically an edge of paper taller but screen is 3 centimeters bigger. I expected a surfboard and found out they're the same size. Screen is better of course but I can't tell a difference between it and the S10+.

I guess that's the theme, there's not much difference between the S10+/5G and it. Same footprint, same cameras outside of 1, same Snapdragon. Same build from the S10, I know Samsung already cleared that stainless steel issue up. There's a clear weight difference between the XS Max and 10+. So the only thing different is that 4th camera and base storage and that camera isn't making up the hundreds difference.

Couldn't get a regular Note and most videos are of the + so it's clear the one they'll market. I think it's a mistake especially if Apple's raising the price for the Pro. Would've done some good getting eyes on the cheaper one but, oh well

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Played with a Note 10+ today but didn't try the pen. The side curves are flatter than recent Samsungs so width is about the same as a XS Max, was basically an edge of paper taller but screen is 3 centimeters bigger. I expected a surfboard and found out they're the same size. Screen is better of course but I can't tell a difference between it and the S10+.

I guess that's the theme, there's not much difference between the S10+/5G and it. Same footprint, same cameras outside of 1, same Snapdragon. Same build from the S10, I know Samsung already cleared that stainless steel issue up. There's a clear weight difference between the XS Max and 10+. So the only thing different is that 4th camera and base storage and that camera isn't making up the hundreds difference.

Couldn't get a regular Note and most videos are of the + so it's clear the one they'll market. I think it's a mistake especially if Apple's raising the price for the Pro. Would've done some good getting eyes on the cheaper one but, oh well
1080p isnt gonna cut it..that's for a high schooler. Way too silly to be considered.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Note 9 is amazing. Because the 10 doesn't have a headphone jack I was deciding between the S10+ and the Goat 9.

Charge my phone once a day for an hour and am on my way. Heavy usage from 100% leaves me with 55% by the end of the day.

4 apps running on the same screen so smoothly. Drawing with the S pen. This phone is a work horse.

:wow:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
They messed up my delivery. FedEx don't wanna roll through the hood that's all.

I got a s10e and don't care about non of that specs shyt. I want thinking about keeping the note 10 regular or just selling it

I'm content either way and I got 600 trade in for the nine which is at home.