Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Here we are early December 2019...been playing with the Note 10 plus for days now...wonderful device. I got the Note 9 as well. Charges ridiculously fast, the camera is sensational, but the display is the GOAT. Its astounding..the HD content on Vivid enhanced mode can not be matched by any phone I've ever had. Butter fukking smooth thanks to that 12 GB ram...the fingerprint onscreen sensor is legit but I think the Note 9 is better on that front by the consistency. The Note 9 has the headphone jack..another W. Speakers on the Note 10 plus are excellent too.

I love this thing...it was everything i expected and the features are nonstop...just now using that S pen gesture stuff for songs and movies. Works without issue but I also use the Bose 700s which has it's own swipe measures for the media content which of course is very convenient.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
When Samsung going to catch up to LG with the quad DAC :unimpressed:, fukk I look like buying an amp to get the best sound quality :mjtf:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don’t regret upgrading from the S10 to the Note10. It’s flat out a better phone. The fingerprint scanner works better to me and I don’t need a headphone jack. No plans to get the S11 or Note11.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I'm still rocking out with the note 8. Might get the 11 though. I just hate dropping so much dough on a phone. Especially when the one I have works fine.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Samsung Brings Galaxy to More People: Introducing Galaxy S10 Lite and Note10 Lite

LAS VEGAS, U.S. – January 3, 2020Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today announced the new Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy Note10 Lite. Building on the legacy of the Galaxy S and Galaxy Note series, these Galaxy Lite models bring key premium features such as the latest camera technology, signature S Pen, immersive display and a long-lasting battery at an accessible price point.

“The Galaxy S and Galaxy Note devices have met consumer wants and demands around the world. These devices represent our continuous effort to deliver industry leading innovations, from performance and power to intelligence and services,” said DJ Koh, President and CEO of IT & Mobile Communications Division, Samsung Electronics. “The Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy Note10 Lite will introduce those distinct key premium features that make up a Galaxy S and Galaxy Note experience.”

Galaxy S10 Lite: Ultimate Pro-Grade Camera for Perfect Photos and Smooth Video

Galaxy Lite devices offer a suite of camera features and capabilities, building on Samsung’s industry-leading camera technologies and bringing them to more widely accessible devices.

Bring your photography to the next level with the Galaxy S10 Lite, which features a main Wide-angle camera and Ultra Wide and Macro cameras alongside the new Super Steady OIS. When paired with Super Steady mode, Super Steady OIS provides higher stability for action-focused photos and videos, letting you share your world, your experience, without any compromise.

The Ultra Wide camera has a 123-degree angle lens, like the human eye, while the front and rear high resolution cameras allow you to capture details in crystal-clear focus.

Galaxy Note 10 Lite: Enhanced Productivity Anytime, Anywhere

Enjoy the premium Note experience and increase your productivity on the Galaxy Note10 Lite with the signature S Pen. Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) support means you can navigate a presentation, control your video content or take a picture, all with a simple click of the S Pen. Air Command will also give you quick and easy access to the signature S Pen features you need quickly and easily. The Samsung Notes app makes note taking faster and easier when on the go. And now, you can turn those handwritten notes into text for easy editing and sharing.

Galaxy Premium Features:

The Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy Note10 Lite will give even more people access to key premium Galaxy features:

• Uninterrupted Display: Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy Note10 Lite offer edge-to-edge Infinity-O displays. With a 6.7-inch screen size, the display provides an expansive and immersive experience, allowing you to fully enjoy and get lost in your favorite multimedia content.
  • Larger and Long-Lasting Battery: The Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy Note10 Lite are packed with a large 4,500mAh battery and super-fast charging capabilities, so you can stay connected longer and spend more time doing the things you love.
  • Services and Security: The Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy Note10 Lite come with Samsung’s ecosystem of apps and services, including Bixby, Samsung Pay and Samsung Health. As you would expect, these Galaxy Lite devices are also protected with defense-grade security platform Samsung Knox.
The Galaxy S10 Lite is available in Prism White, Prism Black and Prism Blue while Galaxy Note10 Lite is available in Aura Glow, Aura Black and Aura Red. The Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy Note10 Lite will be on display at CES 2020, which takes place January 7-10, 2020, in the Samsung booths (#15006) located in the Las Vegas Convention Center. For more information about the latest Galaxy devices, please visit news.samsung.com/galaxy, www.samsungmobilepress.com, www.samsung.com.

:what: why?

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Bought mine yesterday, posting this using it right now. :blessed:

Love this thing...of course, I've always been Team Android and Team Samsung in particular, got rid of my Note 8 (which I loved) for this one.

But this CAMERA.....:ohlawd:

Battery and charging speed :noah:

Operational speed :lawd:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Bought mine yesterday, posting this using it right now. :blessed:

Love this thing...of course, I've always been Team Android and Team Samsung in particular, got rid of my Note 8 (which I loved) for this one.

But this CAMERA.....:ohlawd:

Battery and charging speed :noah:

Operational speed :lawd:

Enjoy breh beast phone:banderas: