The OFFICIAL Note 10 Hype Thread

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No 3.5 analog, if true, is a dealbreaker breaker... after all this time waiting for a Note phone to return with a front facing fingerprint scanner.

I was kinda forced in getting the Note 9, but I like it and will hold onto it if Samsung botches this.
Dammit...they just HAD to do something stupid...

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

No Bixby button or headphone jack, single centered hole punch camera

And here I was jumping my ass in this thread (Pause) thinking that I'd put myself in line to cop this shyt over the 9 to upgrade from my quickly degrading Moto Z Play....and they axe the headphone jack.

Also, quick question for you Phone cats. Can any other phone replicate the gif making features the Note series has? Being able to select any playable video on your phone and convert it into a Gif is a feature I've been coveting since the Note 8 and it's basically one of the main reasons I'd cop a Note over a Samsung S.....but I ain't feeling this no headphone jack shyt, but still want that feature.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
No headphone jack and any kind of hole punch/pill/notch on the screen is a no go for me :hubie:

I still dont think that on screen print scanner will be perfected on this model either :hubie:

I'll wait til Note 12, me and this note 9 finna ride this out :hubie:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
And here I was jumping my ass in this thread (Pause) thinking that I'd put myself in line to cop this shyt over the 9 to upgrade from my quickly degrading Moto Z Play....and they axe the headphone jack.

Also, quick question for you Phone cats. Can any other phone replicate the gif making features the Note series has? Being able to select any playable video on your phone and convert it into a Gif is a feature I've been coveting since the Note 8 and it's basically one of the main reasons I'd cop a Note over a Samsung S.....but I ain't feeling this no headphone jack shyt, but still want that feature.
You can just get the gif maker app..but no..the Note 8, 9, s10 are the ones that do the gif on any streaming vid.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Intriguing

Wireless DeX

All of this fancy tech, but no headphone jack :camby:

• I have a $30 side flip phone with a jack
  • Only Apple can pull this stunt and get away with it
  • I've pre-ordered every Note since the Note 2.. skipping this joint if no jack. I need it for work.
  • Bout to keep rocking this Note 9

broller

Veteran
Daps
All of this fancy tech, but no headphone jack :camby:

• I have a $30 side flip phone with a jack
  • Only Apple can pull this stunt and get away with it
  • I've pre-ordered every Note since the Note 2.. skipping this joint if no jack. I need it for work.
  • Bout to keep rocking this Note 9

why only apple?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I might get this phone. My credit card company ruled in my favor on the dispute I filed with Samsung for the defective S10+ they sold me and credited my account for the purchase. I now have 2 Galaxy S10+ phones and they didn't tell me what to do with the defective one. If I don't hear back from them by the time the Note 10 hits I'll sell my good S10+ on Swappa and trade in my defective one assuming it's not blacklisted at a retailer and get a Note 10 for free.