The OFFICIAL Note 10 Hype Thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Following news Samsung is pulling 25W fast charging from the Galaxy Note 10 (seeminglybecause it’s rubbish), popular insider Ice Universe has updated his information to reveal Samsung will actually fit a charger more powerful than 25W. Moreover, I have also been able to verify this myself through a trusted source.

“You should be thinking bigger [not smaller]. That’s all I can say about it right now but expect to be pleasantly surprised and not disappointed when the charging specs are released publicly,” revealed my source.
With this in mind, when Ice Universe notesSamsung’s “battery capacity and charging speed will no longer be Samsung’s weaknesses” and could even be an advantage, 50W is the bar set by the competition.

Furthermore, if Samsung nails this then it could prove to be the cherry on the top. We already know the Galaxy Note 10 will outgun the S10, feature a better camera and Verizon has let the cat out of the bag that the Note will have 5G at launch. So throw ballistic fast charging into the mix and Samsung is going to have a big hit on its hands.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's cool but I'll keep the phone with more luxurious features. You're sounding like a Apple apologist...I got a fingerprint scanner that works 100 percent of the time. That in itself is a W.
Do you even own the S10?

The fingerprint scanner is horrendous. I'd advise anyone with a S9 or Note9 to keep them an skip this year's phones all together. It's swipe your finger on the sensor instead of press and hold it Galaxy S5 bad. I would say 35-40% of the time the damn thing says No Match when I press my finger on the glass. Sometimes it takes 2-3 takes to unlock.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Do you even own the S10?

The fingerprint scanner is horrendous. I'd advise anyone with a S9 or Note9 to keep them an skip this year's phones all together. It's swipe your finger on the sensor instead of press and hold it Galaxy S5 bad. I would say 35-40% of the time the damn thing says No Match when I press my finger on the glass. Sometimes it takes 2-3 takes to unlock.
No..I dont. I keep hearing about the issues..I'm talking about my Note 9 fingerprint scanner.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
S8+ keeping me fed well into 2020 :blessed:

Really don't plan on upgrading until 5G becomes widespread for public use. This s8+ is still as fast as the day I bought it, which is strange considering it's an Android. Plus the camera is piff too so fukka upgrade I'm saving for a house

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
My note 8 holding on for dear life.

Can no longer cable charge. Thankfully I primarily wireless charge

The crack on the screen I can not dig in with loose fingernails :russ:

3 more months :mjcry:

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
No headphone jack huh? Watch these same Samsung stans switch up their energy and juelz about this move. Removing the jack is a BS move from all the companies but if I’m right, maybe Samsung would offer the early Note buyers free Galaxy buds. Wired will always be the superior sound, but this would be a cool alternative.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
No 3.5 analog, if true, is a dealbreaker breaker... after all this time waiting for a Note phone to return with a front facing fingerprint scanner.

I was kinda forced in getting the Note 9, but I like it and will hold onto it if Samsung botches this.

broller

Veteran
Daps
No 3.5 analog, if true, is a dealbreaker breaker... after all this time waiting for a Note phone to return with a front facing fingerprint scanner.

I was kinda forced in getting the Note 9, but I like it and will hold onto it if Samsung botches this.

What's 3.5 analog?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
if no headphone jack, probably gonna skip the 10.

fukk you apple for setting this bullshyt trend, and fukk you samsung for dikkriding it.

but no bixby button is a plus
Real shyt. No reason for that big ass phone not to have a jack