Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
A Smaller Galaxy Note 10? Yes, Please.

KellenApril 8, 2019@iamkellex

Samsung is gearing up to launch the Galaxy Note 10 similarly to how they gave us the Galaxy S10 – with multiple models. That’s according to a new report out of Korea this week that suggests there could be as many as four different Galaxy Note 10 devices.

The report states that we’ll get a 6.75-inch Note 10 as well as a 6.28-inch version. Both will have 5G variants, giving us a total of four for this year’s Galaxy Note. A smaller Note phone, sort of! Well, not small like we’ve seen the Galaxy S10e, but at 6.3-inch we’re right in between the Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+. That’s somewhat exciting, right?

As far as other differences, we could see just three cameras in the smaller Note 10, while the larger versions could get the quad-camera setup from the Galaxy S10 5G. That matches up to a previous report.

The decision to make multiple versions of a Note phone is new to Samsung. In the past, outside of that random year with the Note Edge, there has been a single Note phone. Sure, you could spec it out some with more storage, but there weren’t different sizes to the Note. If this report is correct, you might finally have choice over Note phones when they show up in August.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Samsung loyalist here .I've had the samsung vibrant, epic 4g, note 2, s3,note 3,note 4, note edge, s6ep,s7, note 8, note 9,s10+ will be getting the note10 .

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
More powerful S10plus.
No the Note has the same processor as the S10. It's the pen.

I'd consider selling my S10+ for a Note but it better do something more than just have another camera. I don't really need the pen. Half the time on the Note9 I forgot it was there.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Luckily for me I never forget my S pen and use it as a remote device for my videos and for pics. And I keep track of things spent, things to spend on, vacations, grocery lists, etc. Its a match made in heaven. Quite frankly, anything in its class is inferior.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Galaxy Note 10 Pro?
We exclusively reported two days ago that Samsung will launch two different models of the Galaxy Note 10 this year. The models will have different screen sizes and camera setups. They may also have slightly different names as one can expect.

Famous tech leakster @UniverseIce suggests that the larger model may be called the Galaxy Note 10 Pro. The “Pro” branding isn’t one that Samsung has been using for different flagship models in recent years. It has opted for the “+” branding, as evident from the Galaxy S8/S9/S10+ models.
According to our report, SM-N970 and SM-N975 are the two main Galaxy Note 10 models. An earlier report claimed that these two models will feature a 6.28-inch and 6.75-inch displaywith dual and triple camera systems respectively. If this new information is anything to go by, these models may be branded as the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Pro.

Is the “Pro” branding indicative of any additional functionality that the larger model may offer? Samsung always targets power users with the Galaxy Note series in the first place. It will be interesting to see what other functionality it can offer to justify this differentiation. It may also push the envelope further in the imaging department for the Pro model, but that’s just speculation for now.

As for all the talk about four different Galaxy Note 10 models, we mentioned in our report that model numbers SM-N971 and SM-N976 will just be the 5G variants of the two main models. In a nutshell, the two Galaxy Note 10 models will be available in 4G LTE and 5G variants.

It’s still a bit too soon to be certain about what Samsung will end up calling its second flagship smartphone of the year. There’s a possibility that things might change down the line. We’re still a few months away from when Samsung is due to launch the handset. No clear information has surfaced at this point about the specs of these devices as well. We can expect details about the Galaxy Note 10 to surface in the coming weeks.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Luckily for me I never forget my S pen and use it as a remote device for my videos and for pics. And I keep track of things spent, things to spend on, vacations, grocery lists, etc. Its a match made in heaven. Quite frankly, anything in its class is inferior.
Outside of using it as a remote device to take pics all that other stuff is gimmicky as hell. I can keep list on the note app on my S10+ right now. I used to use it to sign PDFs and write on them but our work took away our Notes and gave us regular S phones on our last upgrade.

Going from the Note9 to the S10+ the two phones really aren't that different. The pen is nice to have but to me it's not worth changing phones for alone because outside the pen it's mostly the same device.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That's cool but I'll keep the phone with more luxurious features. You're sounding like a Apple apologist...I got a fingerprint scanner that works 100 percent of the time. That in itself is a W.