The Official New Rory & Mal Podcast Thread

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
This the first time ever I'm tuning into this pod on a release day, or before checking for the JBP take on something music related. I don't know why y'all surprised by what Mal saying, Drake is his mans. This is no different then the misc West Coast people standing with Kendrick :yeshrug:

Edit: Overall a good episode. The broad and the punjabi are awful C mics though :huhldup:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's crazy to see this version of Mal

nikka always presented himself as Mr integrity..

At this point I'm thinking he crashing out like this to sell the podcast

If he’s doing it for views its a lot worse as he much as he prides himself on not looking goofy and all this integrity talk…

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy to see this version of Mal

nikka always presented himself as Mr integrity..

At this point I'm thinking he crashing out like this to sell the podcast

He got integrity in those chubby ass knees the way he opening his mouth for Drake :scusthov:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Catching up on the beef episode

This was a bad discussion overall. They barely talked about beats, bars were a complete non factor in this it seems. Mal kept bringing up bars but ONLY the Kendrick DV allegations.

Rory, D, and Julian did a terrible job at saying why they felt Kendrick was winning. Just move wise he’s winning. Barely could say they actually liked Meet the Grahams just that it smothered Family Matters.

I almost never wanna hear them try to break anything down again.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I'm not a frequent listener, only listen to clips when there's something BIG happening in hip-hop.(Dot n Drake beef)

Does the rest of the cast bit Their tongue ALL the time when Mal going off? Itsl Ike they scared to debate that nygga....

They weak!...all of'em ..but shouts out to whoever the girl was, cause she was getting loud back a lil bit ..

:francis:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3db6f02008dbfa9743f37639932310118bd25be2.pnj

:mjlol: