The Official New Rory & Mal Podcast Thread

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
What?

I didn't. My galaxy buds not working so I'm at Home Depot with no music:to:

I'm moving into my first house this summer so I'm getting some packing items.

GtDmsDz

K6izeDK.jpg

:myman:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Just finished it. I wouldn't even consider this an episode. It's more a a place keeper and introduction to what they have planned for the future.

I have a feeling these guys could be a less annoying Desus and Mero if they're going to provide various types of content

That's exactly what they said

It sounds like it will be a travel show sorta like Anthony Bourdain.

I'll wait and see before giving my opinion

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Mal really said on a podcast he watched a 12 yr old fukkin :dahell:
Yeah… they might want to rein that in a bit. That’s the kinda stuff that turns viewers away and kills sponsors. Maybe they’ll listen again and realize that part sounded crazy

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Rooting for them but I always skipped the Rory and Mal episodes without Joe. These guys never had the chemistry with each other that Joe had with both of them individually because they weren't friends prior to the podcast.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
R&M pod is cheeks. Nobody wants to hear about the life and times of these 2 nobodies :mjlol:

I give them props for finally not talking about JBP stuff, but it was boring and their usual safe, uninformed, corny opinions :francis:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
R&M pod is cheeks. Nobody wants to hear about the life and times of these 2 nobodies :mjlol:

I give them props for finally not talking about JBP stuff, but it was boring and their usual safe, uninformed, corny opinions :francis:

Nah, man. You trippin about the opinions.

They pulled up from 25 ft. a number of times. Racist takes, misogynistic shyt. Pedo shyt