The Official New Rory & Mal Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It’s obvious they aren’t based on how shytty this was.

There is no point in half assing a podcast especially one you just started.
what were your expectations before pressing?

I won’t listen to this but I’m someone who thinks Mal or Rory should never be speaking into a mic so doubt I could be disappointed

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
what were your expectations before pressing?

I won’t listen to this but I’m someone who thinks Mal or Rory should never be speaking into a mic so doubt I could be disappointed

It actually went as expected. I was hoping they would surprise me like they did in the JBP rebuttal vid and the promo vid with KD’s man.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The difference is that Budden was just getting into the podcasting space. These dudes have been in it for years. Their fans have listened to them for years. They shouldn't be taking episodes to figure it out.
I never did a podcast so I can't comment.

But I'd give them some time before judging but that's just me.

I haven't listened yet.

I haven't listened to Joe's since the firing episode.

Daps
First ep but this seemed forced… the chemistry is not natural between the two and something is lacking. Sure they will find their way.

Fake it till you make it. If its true their heart isnt in podding it will certainly show over time.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
This pod shows me why they were workers, it’s obvious that podcasting is something they aren’t dedicated to. Every time I hear Mal talk it’s sounds so forced . Mal never even talks this much lol