The Official New Rory & Mal Podcast Thread

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Kinda shows what Joe was saying about their drive.

Rory said he doesn’t like podcasting
Mal always said he had other stuff going on

the lazy move is to do a podcast because that’s what’s expected. :yeshrug: hopefully this ends up turning out better over time.

Nothing really too special about them individually other than they used to be on the JBP. I hope they use that leverage to bring a unique podcast (Mal and his sports connections, maybe Rory as an A&R) because if it’s just going to be them two talking every week it’ll lose some steam quickly

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Lol @ them beating kids...

I have not heard the Lloyd Banks album. Dude was boring as fukk as a rapper back in the days.

Has he gotten better musically or is it the same lyrical miracle shyt?

you missing out...he's grown as an artist, he still got lyrics, but he's not all just lyrics. his mixtapes have been fire...and the joint is dope

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Now they lazy for doing a podcast? LOL. They giving people what they asked for. If they didnt drop a podcast people would be calling them lazy. People calling them lazy now cause they didnt drop fast enough, lol. They cant win with yall.

Some nikkas just looking for any excuse to say "Joe was right" but I'm interested in seeing what other content they come with.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Now they lazy for doing a podcast? LOL. They giving people what they asked for. If they didnt drop a podcast people would be calling them lazy. People calling them lazy now cause they didnt drop fast enough, lol. They cant win with yall.

Some nikkas just looking for any excuse to say "Joe was right" but I'm interested in seeing what other content they come with.

Yup…and vice versa. The concept of possibly liking both podcasts independent of each other is lost on some

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Lol @ them beating kids...

I have not heard the Lloyd Banks album. Dude was boring as fukk as a rapper back in the days.

Has he gotten better musically or is it the same lyrical miracle shyt?
More boring than he was back then

Switch

All Star
Daps
Is it just those two? I think they’d need a third mic.

I’ll give it a listen later