The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Sanaa Candace:mjcry:

Mariah "Hilary" Dillard Clinton is the best character on the show. It's like watching Stephen from Django with her :wow:

Misty Knight is too damn fine :damn:

If Luke doesn't end up with Claire after this shyt is all said and done :camby:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Last episode :patrice:

If Diamondback's suit ( :mjlol: btw) gave him similar powas...then why didn't Luke concentrate on breakin dat bullshyt back/spinal piece once he first saw it? :why:

I found a lot of da fightin sequences in dis shyt to be kinda :francis: worthy. A bit disappointed tbh.

And :martin: @ dis nikka really goin back to jail on some Hancock shyt.

Afta finishin, overall I give dis around a 6.5/10. But like most, Imma still be dere for season 2 so. :manny::

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
fell asleep :mjcry: gotta get back on track

got dammit mutha fukkas killed off Mahershala :birdman: he was killin it. they coulda just had her beat his ass didnt have to kill him off his character was ballin :mindblown:

im kinda legit heated, they need to say fukk logic and bring him back somehow

Word. I hate he was replaced by cartoonish-ass Diamondback. nikka sounds like the Black Revolver Ocelot in every scene he's in. "BROTHAAAAAAAA!!" :Russ:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watched the first 4 eps. I like the music, and Misty is beautiful. The Cage and Misty's acting is a bit shaky. And the fight/action scenes lose the sense of danger since Cage seems nigh invincible at this point. Unlike Daredevil or Punisher.

Overall, I like it enough to continue.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Luke is a simp

With that said i'd rather see him and claire together rather than Claire and Daredevil.