tumblr_of26lyPSFe1v3l2nto3_1280.jpg

:noah:

Who is this?

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
You're missing my point, Cage is so overpowered to the point that putting the character up against ordinary people doesn't work. He needs a supervillain enemy like Diamondback or Kilgrave.
He was kilgraves bytch last time they faced off. They really did my boy purple man dirty by having that bytch do em like that. They coulda just had breh in solitary confinement

:mjcry:

Cottonmouth was nice. I felt luke cage was to robitic in delivery.

Coo show tho. Looking forward to iron fist and the defenders. But that punisher series tho

:blessed:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Okay I FINALLY finished the show. Too me a while because I kept taking long breaks between episodes. Anyways I give this show an 8.5/10.

There was A LOT of holy shyt moments in this show. :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

The only thing I disliked about this show was the villains. Luke should have had more superpowered villains because for most the show he seemed unstoppable. Also did not like ending especially if it does not mean another season.

But anyways I like the pro-black stuff in this show(though sometimes they were going extra when not needed) which surprised me for a Marvel show. The women in this show were :wow::wow::wow:

Was definitely loving Claire in this show than DD. Though it is inevitable that Luke ends up with that pasty methhead looking cac Jessica Jones.:mjcry::scust:

Like I said 8.5/10. Great show. Still like DD more but both this and DD>>>>>>>>Jessica Jones.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The ages of Alfre Woodard, Frankie Faison (Pop) and Cottonmouth made absolutely no sense. She's supposed to be his "older cousin" but she's legit 20 years older than Cottonmouth..thats his aunt. And Pop is damn near 70...so he's in his 40s during those 80s flashbacks? He was the landlord in Coming to America for godsakes...

They are great actors but those are just weird casting decisions.
Agreed 100%.

I was confused as hell about how Cottonmouth and Woodard's character were related.:wtfdis:

In the flashback when they were kids Cottonmouth looked older!

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
You're missing my point, Cage is so overpowered to the point that putting the character up against ordinary people doesn't work. He needs a supervillain enemy like Diamondback or Kilgrave.
Eery action scene turned into luke just running through the whole group , shyt was cool at first for after like 10 episodes it got really repetitive.