The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Cottonmouth was great but, he was a minor boss. What kinda season finale would there be with Luke and Cottonmouth :heh: Plus, I dug the backstory between Diamondback and Luke. And the dude who plays Diamondback is a great actor, he killed it as Dunn Purnsley too. He just plays scumbags effortlessly :heh:
:russ: @ the last sentence

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
5th all time is pretty damn good.

In other words, for all the :mjpls: critics by the cac demographic, the show was highly profitable, made netflix a lot of money and only season 2 of Daredevil (which had the damn Punisher and Elektra buffering it) had it beat as far as views (4 million vs 3.5 million).

We pushed for black inclusion, intelligent masculine black superheroes with black female supporting actresses. We got it... and imagine that... it makes money across the board :ohhh:

Funny how that works :lolbron:

bi-graphics_top%2020%20netflix%20shows.png

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
True story: When Shades first shows up and takes his shades off, I was under the impression he was experimented on in jail like Luke was and he covered his eyes to hide his powers. Thought he had the power of suggestions/hypnosis.

Then about halfway through the series I remembered Kilgrave and was like :snoop:. I even thought when he got knocked out in the basement that it was when his abilities would activate :russ:

Same for Cottonmouth. Thought homie had fake teeth the whole time and underneath his dentures were some sharp ass teeth that could bite anything.

I got WAY too ambitious when it comes to the powers stuff on here.

:mjlol::russ:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
They finally figured out proper pacing.

13 episodes and I wasn't bored out of my skull by the end.

Unlike both seasons of Daredevil and ESPECIALLY Jessica Jones.

Never forgive DD for wrapping Punisher up in the first 4 episodes. shyt went straight downhill from there.

I refuse to talk about JJ.
sans the jj hate your post is on point

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
When Priscilla first appeared in the precinct:whew:

...I thought it was Misty:fire: Moms:ohlawd:

Nevertheless, Nubian GAWDDESSes on screen makes the cypher complete:wow:
misty was addressing her like they had some previous ties thought she was a mom, aunt, big sis or mentor but they don't even touch on it :francis: