Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
A SIX AND A HALF?

AS IN A "D" LETTER GRADE?

REALLY nikka?

K, bump it to a 7/10.

I think mah expectations were prolly set a lil too high. Some shyt I just was not really feelin like dat. (Actin, fight sequences, parts of da plot):manny:

Said I was still gon be dere when season 2 drops so fukk up owf me, cuh. :hmm:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The only reason i like this show is cause its black tbh. Gotta support it cause its so rare to find a black show thats not just stupid drama. Overall thought the plot was wack. Diamondback was horrible and there whole dynamic was trash imo. Cottonmouth was the best part of the show

Last edited:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
they have to catch him 1st. And with Mariah.... that'll be a bit more difficult to do.

Misty was literally RIGHT THERE looking at him in the club breh :comeon:
mistyclub2gif.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
but i didnt see where diamondback had that much money.. wasnt 1 judas bullet over a million dollars... and he had around 7 or so .. and what about that suit.. how much that cost..

cottonmouth and mariah appear to be more of a threat to me ,, he's just brawn like Bane

You always give your best dealer top goods at a discount. Who knows maybe Diamondback worked for hammer himself??? :yeshrug: That would make more sense that justin hammer uses diamondback to accrue outside dealers to buy shyt under the table...

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

"

Milestone’s comics debuted in the 1990s as part of a unique publishing partnership with DC — Milestone was a separate company, but its comics were published and distributed by DC, who shared the profits while Milestone retained creative control. Though the Milestone characters were originally depicted as existing in their own separate fictional universe, a latter revival starting in 2008 saw them integrated into mainstream DC continuity. It’s not yet clear if the new material will interact with DC’s mainline titles.

In early 2015, Hudlin, Cowan and Dingle separately announced the return of Milestone — with no DC affiliation confirmed — under the unofficial moniker “Milestone 2.0.”

"

Also Wedgie Rudlin:scust: