MmXjH2N.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
surprised shes so ho hum about the accusation, what hes claiming is sue-able

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
I need a smiley of these @Norrin Radd also a GIF separate from the tweet.

If you notice the critics who aren't mentioning race being the problem for them are saying its "boring"

I could see if they were talking about back half of the show where things get a bit redundant. However, they talking about the stuff that is happening in the hood.
Its wild to me that they find all the Cottonmouth, club, barbershop conversations, etc to be boring/not watchable. The main it a point to "oh its the plot thats the problem"

Then turn around be the first ones to say they're these big "The Wire" fans when it was clear the first half of the season took inspiration from that.

I'm glad he's being called Shades because everyone's lasting image of Juice was getting raped then shanked by Marilyn Manson
:scust:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps

Marvel Studios has become a staple in the comic and movie/TV world with it's creative themes and characters and that continues with the upcoming Netflix/ Marvel series "Luke Cage".

Marvel's Luke Cage, or simply Luke Cage, is an upcoming American web television series developed for Netflix by Cheo Hodari Coker, based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name. Mike Colter stars as Luke Cage, a former convict with superhuman strength and unbreakable skin who now fights crime.

Recently, "Luke Cage" creator Cheo Coker and the creators of the musical score for "Luke Cage", Adrian Younge and Ali Shaheed Muhammad were in Atlanta and they sat down with Terrell Thomas to break down the roots of Marvel's "Luke Cage", the series' Hip-Hop background and much more. With America currently facing so much tension due to police brutality, Cheo, Ali and Adrian spoke on creating a series and score for a African-American super hero, music and film projects they have worked on in the past, Marvel's trust in them during the creative process and they drop off a few gems about Luke Cage's character.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
My favorite characters were Cottonmouth, the black dude who worked for Kingpin, Younger Pop, and Method Man

Luke Cage is kinda corny but he's true to the comics. If you see his latest appearance in the Miles Morales issue, he and his wife, JJ are VERY corny.

Makes me miss Black Panther.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I really hope all of the complaints of it being too Black is from a small minority of people on social media. I am only on ep 10, and it is by far my fav Marvel show.

Maybe cuz you not black:patrice:

Side note.... I havent been in this thread as much cuz I dont want to be spoiled...... but I did see some one complain about the music.... saying its not good for young kids or millennials or something.

Man fukk that... the music is dope as fukk..... this show probably got the best track.

More and more I like Diamond back.... that dude if the fukking truth:banderas: