The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All those sistas are a perfect representation of the type of black feminists I've been around and my sexual interactions with them.

I really don't understand why niqqas have a such a problem with them....

"Built with her for a sec...let her know I had respect....less than an hour she was giving me neck!...yo...i'm still getting mines..." :myman:

1-9-9-9 :blessed:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Last episode :patrice:

If Diamondback's suit ( :mjlol: btw) gave him similar powas...then why didn't Luke concentrate on breakin dat bullshyt back/spinal piece once he first saw it? :why:

I found a lot of da fightin sequences in dis shyt to be kinda :francis: worthy. A bit disappointed tbh.

And :martin: @ dis nikka really goin back to jail on some Hancock shyt.

Afta finishin, overall I give dis around a 6.5/10. But like most, Imma still be dere for season 2 so. :manny::

I was telling my wife that. Dude had on a half zipped suit that gives him all those powers and you don't even reach for it?Then after you knock him out, you leave it in him? :heh:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Show is cool. Im not into comics, so Im not familiar w/ any of this.

But Im here for dem Simone Cook gifs and pics, where dey be :damn:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I was telling my wife that. Dude had on a half zipped suit that gives him all those powers and you don't even reach for it?Then after you knock him out, you leave it in him? :heh:

Mah mans had on a lil ass half helmet & some janitor's uniform and was goin toe 2 toe wit a nikka dat can take missile blasts to da chest. Word? :stopitslime:

I get alladat suspension of disbelief stuff but come da fukk on wit dat silly ass shyt, breh. Lol :smh: