The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Luke Cage season 2 will definitely be after Daredevil finally gets his season 3:mjlol:. Matter fact who really knows it definitely won't be next year though as Iron Fist and FINALLY The Defenders will meet in the fall:blessed:. After the Defenders I'd imagine Jessica Jones gets her second go around and I completely forgot about Punishers series coming as well. Things got kinda screwed up release date wise because of the crazy demand for Daredevil season 2 so characters had to be pushed back like when Spider-Man came back to Marvel.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Misty Knight: "you wanna go grab a coffee?"
Luke Cage:"I don't like coffee"
Misty Knight: "Neither do I.."

**my reaction**

ytToGIF_ceaaaggefr990898.gif

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
All those sistas are a perfect representation of the type of black feminists I've been around and my sexual interactions with them.

I really don't understand why niqqas have a such a problem with them....

"Built with her for a sec...let her know I had respect....less than an hour she was giving me neck!...yo...i'm still getting mines..." :myman:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Luke Cage season 2 will definitely be after Daredevil finally gets his season 3:mjlol:. Matter fact who really knows it definitely won't be next year though as Iron Fist and FINALLY The Defenders will meet in the fall:blessed:. After the Defenders I'd imagine Jessica Jones gets her second go around and I completely forgot about Punishers series coming as well. Things got kinda screwed up release date wise because of the crazy demand for Daredevil season 2 so characters had to be pushed back like when Spider-Man came back to Marvel.

Yeah i don't see why anyone would think this shyt isn't getting a season 2. Stop the nonsense

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I was hoping for a reference to the Incredible Hulk. Hulk and The Abomination had this giant fight in Harlem and all everyone mentions is "The Incident" from the first Avengers movie.

Marvel trying to pretend like that movie never came out tho. They didn't even mention it in Civil War when Thunderbolt Ross was talking about all the damage they did over the years.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Netflix did it again. I'd put this at the top of the Marvel shows but with bias because the themes of black empowerment were excellent.

I see alot of people downing Ritter as Jessica Jones but the attraction those two have are based on both being super powered.

Night Nurse being the twist romance could be more deeper than that in the end.

Guess we got Iron Fist, Punisher, and Defenders next year.

I'm going on record in stating that Punisher will be the greatest shyt ever considering the quality of everything else.

Hopefully with Defenders we get a Kingpen and Mariah teamup bringing out a bigger threat. Killgrave may not be dead either.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Only dislike I have with Netflix Series' is that I can get spoiled on here or another social media platform but just had to drop in and say this show is the truth. On episode 4 and gonna sniff up and finish tonight
dzlZ0XB.png

Couldn't get down with Flash, didnt even try Jessica Jones but this shyt right here :whoo:

Last edited:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
lol....I knew it was coming. And what's funny is like all the heroes and villians were black so its like black people cleaning up their neighborhood. Certain still people gonna find something. They even had look have the semi c00n speech towards the end of the season at the police station.

smh at these clowns.
-white dude was on the SWAT team
-asian crime lord at the meeting
-luke building was owned by asians
-white doctor gave luke powers
-shades is a major character....white
-white prison guard
-latino drug lords at the drug lord get together
-Scarf...white
-Misty new partner....white
-that other dirty cop...white
-dude in the store with Meth wasn't black

and that's just off the top of my head.

for fukk sake.These people always gotta put these super high moral standards on black people then turn around and exclude blacks from their shyt. How do you notice when your people aint the dominant group in something and get mad about it, then turn around and your baffled at black people being mad about the same exact thing?
:dahell: I've dudes really mad out here there NOT enough white people on TV?